Roll Call

After I got banned for a year back in 2014 I decided to move on. I changed most of my stuff to iMP4CT or Imp4ctCr4ft2 and just left t9k. Soon after I left, I met new friends on Twitter and some other forums that I discovered. Today I usually just play CS:GO, TF2, and Star Wars: The Old Republic, along with hanging out with friends and family as School goes by.

I don't pop into the site that much any more, but every now and then I check back to see what's been happening.

Yoo still here. I seriously miss the days of T9K classic, being able to hop on at any time of day and seeing people from all over the globe. I feel like we should have something similar to 'restart' this community. But anyways I'm finishing my last year of HS now and am looking to go to college. I've just been getting really really into CSGO lately, anyone on my steam friends list would notice haha. I hope everyone is doing well and I check t9k from time to time, lurking as I do.

If you still exist post an update about your life and how made it back to t9k for this idiot post.
Also, looking dapper there

Last edited:
Wow, everyone is old now. So am I, I suppose.

Moved back to Iowa, went to college for a few years, met a gal, built a computer, got into DnD and Magic recently. Just dropped out this past semester, going into contracting.

Money is scarce, but life is good. I enjoy my work and have a lot of prospective jobs coming up this spring and summer. =D

EDIT: I check in here every now and then, about once a week. T9K is like my internet childhood home; empty now, but forever special.

I just wanted to point out something, I have never thought that I would be here this long. What I anticipated as a decent server with some cool people, became a place that over the past almost 5 years has become a home. While I may not post much, its one of the first sites I log on to everyday. I know I already did a roll call, but I just felt surprised by how long I've been here.

Senior in high school who just got past college apps, juggling life, tough classes, scholarship applications, and preparation for the future in general at the moment.

(Probably going to UW-Madison in the fall, still waiting to hear back from Stanford and Carnegie Mellon but even if I get into them UW-Madison is BY FAR the best financial choice, going into Computer Science)

In terms of gaming, I've mostly just played a combination of TF2, CSGO, and Super Smash Bros. Melee with other games here and there, for example I've been playing a lot of Undertale lately. I'm looking to get into competitive SSBM in the future (Fox main) and currently play TF2 competitively (Scout main). Why? With most esports, you have to sit alone in your room and grind for hours, but with Smash you have to go to a buddy's house or an event and grind with other people. It'll be a good way to make friends.

I joined T9k as Mariolink42 in early March of 2011, I was 12 going on 13 then, now I'm 17 going on 18. Had some good times on Minecraft Survival and Creative and I left when the servers went away. I check to see how things are around here every once in a while.

Last edited:
I still live though my life lacks interest.

T9K remains a thing I check back on in hopes of something interesting coming back for us all to play.

Wooty, you can say you haven't grown up all you want. You and I are the same age if I remember. Even back several years ago you were smart enough to produce revenue to support yourself doing what you love to do. If that doesn't make you a grown up, I don't know what does. You were a neat person to get to know back then. I'm glad to see you are still doing well.

What makes a person a child is holding stupid grudges and hanging on to the petty things. Being hateful, jealous, narcissistic, etc. From what I can see almost everyone has taken steps to better themselves as a person and in one's personal life. And I think that is pretty cool and humbling.

To those that still have a chip on their shoulder all I have to say is life is too short. Each year goes by faster than the last for me. I'll be paying my oldest child's college tuition in 10-11 years. My life ended up different from a lot of yours but my purpose had never been so clear. For those of you that get to wait before starting a family: reach self-actualization as a person before you do. It becomes a lot more difficult when the "self" in self-actualization consists of four living beings including yourself. At no point on my journey has holding someone's head below water made me higher on the pyramid. Be a good person, be good to your friends and family, your acquaintances, people you don't know that you run into every day. Aside from that? Play games with people you love and talk to every day. There might come a time when you can't anymore.

Peace out again guys. I'll drop in every year or so, like I have been, to see how the community is doing.

Still dealing with school. Now a fully trained fire fighter and work at a super market. Still living in New Jersey only now I'm living alone (parents moved to Florida), still in my old town and shit though. Been with my gf since October 2014, I love her to death. Life has gotten so much better but yet more complicated in the year and a half I've been gone. Although i've grown so much and shit, this place was one of the last parts of my childhood. Although I was a very cringy kid and the time I was here was during my "bad years of life" (very anti-social + over weight and shit), I wanna thank everyone who made my time here wonderful. I never truly thanked everyone for getting me through such hard times, it really helped me become who I am today.

Thanks again

~Alex Paff

PS. I'm not completely disappearing again yet so i'll be around a bit if anyone wants to hmu.

Still lurking. Occasionally (semi-rarely) on mumble. Far too many steam games that I haven't played to even deal with.
Play a little of Ark, various other steam games. Need to build a new gaming rig though.
3rd year of university, studying Civil Engineering.
Exponentially more good looking than when I first joined t9k. No longer a potato person.
Just got back into minecraft a little bit with the new gf.
Parties etc, uni life. Enjoying summer.
No job, but who even needs one of them.
Getting paid to do nothing (study) by the government, gg Australia.
Laughing at America due to Trump. Being generally jealous of MikeyMagic's meme of a lifestyle.

I love her to death.

I was a very cringy kid
>kills gf with love

also "was".
Heheh. Much love Paffy boy

Where even is ConeRad and Madcart, someone get them in this thread ASAP.

I joined this site as a middle schooler. Now I'm in my first year of college. I still feel like a kid so far but things are changing fast. Oh and I'm beginning to learn Japanese, so that's cool.

As for gaming, I actually do a lot less of it now. I pretty much just play Melee or Street Fighter occasionally, and I also find myself playing indies too. I've been to a ton of local Melee tournaments and I'm slowly getting better. I haven't played Minecraft in over a year I think.

Anyways, that's about it for me. If you guys ever get a solid Discord server going just let me know.

So.. Been a while since I've even logged in or posted anything (like, a very long time)
I check in from time to time though, without logging in.

Past 4 years I got a stable job and moved up the chain a bit.
I now fix things at work as an industrial mechanic, and boss wants me to go to school too cause I can't learn everything on the job since my 2 mentors are retiring soon.
I also bought a car, still live with my mom (lol) but moving out this summer (woo!).
Haven't played much PC games in the last 3 years or so. I now mainly play on the PS4 (Kingsleh_08 for this interested)

Happy to see a lot of the old timers still around. Missed you guys :D<3

Boy do I feel like shit after reading everyone's post lol I haven't achieved Jack shit with my life since I first came here nearly 5yrs ago. I am my own worst enemy and I seem to inadvertently make life harder for myself but I'm happy for everyone here and all the great things y'all have achieved and I hope nothing but the best for all of you. I'll be sure to post here again when I actually accomplish shit with my life.

Back