Roller Coaster Tycoon A Classic (to me) who wlse?

StealthXD

Just wondering if theirs anyone else out their that still plays RTC (Roller Coaster Tycoon) or #2!
if anyone does id love to hear about it!!

I haven't played it recently, but that game was great! RC3 was pretty good as well - I should pull it out sometime.

twss

I have a youtube account and impretty good at coasters ive uploaded some but if you really want to see some fucking amazing ones check out matsku84 on youtube hes amazing at building coasters ex. 12.5 excitement

Yea that game was great, I recently found a real copy (mine all disappeared except burnt copies.) with one of the expansion discs. I am going to install it to some computer in this house soon.

still play it every 6 months, awesome game, i'll also reccomend chris sawyers older game TTD which is now openTTD and its open source, and is epic

Well good news because apparently RCT 4 may be coming.

I play a hell of a lot of RCT 1 & 2 back in the days. Ah, drowning people, so satisfying. Or in RCT 3 I would cut the rails and have passengers on the ride crash into the pedestrians.
I enjoyed RCT for all the wrong reasons.

I play a hell of a lot of RCT 1 & 2 back in the days. Ah, drowning people, so satisfying. Or in RCT 3 I would cut the rails and have passengers on the ride crash into the pedestrians.
I enjoyed RCT for all the wrong reasons.

No, you enjoy it for all the right reasons. That's all anyone with a life did.

No I'd play it normally not to say that death to your customers isn't fun either I'd do it once and a while.

as much as i want RCT4, i call bullshit
imageabsolutbullshit.jpg

"We are thinking hard about the next Rollercoaster Tycoon game on PC."

Kinda sounds like they haven't even started on it... :/

Didn't you hear? They set a date for RCT4...It's coming out the same day as Starcraft: Ghost.

zOMG I used to love Roller Coaster Tycoon :) I haven't played it in a while. I should pull out RC3 since it's the only one that I know where it is. I'm bringing back an old thread but I just had to comment :P

The whole Roller Coaster Tycoon series is the shizzle. If I can do in Minecraft what I do in RCT3, then I'll be set.

This took me 3 weeks to do in RCT3. If Minecraft let loose some of it's restrictions, it would probably take several months to do this tower.
Shot0423a.jpg

Back