• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[RtG-A]Migitspartan

eepomg

This admin kicked me once for no reason because I was just talking on the mic. Second time when I joined and said he was abusing his powers. I joined 2 more times after that and he kicked me before I could even join a team. That's a little abusive just because I talked on my mic. Thanks - eepomg[52]

Sorry forgot to post - 0:1:10281863
Time was around 12:10 AM on Tuesday March 25th, 2008
This was also in DFX #1

okay well i was playing music and he said oh thank god for mute, so i thought okay w/e thats cool at least im muted.
then i dont have headphones or a mic so i couldn't hear what he was saying nd it sound like he was spammin something, from what i could hear on my **** speakers.
so i kicked him, and thinking he was gonna spam, yes i kicked more than once. then when i try to tell him that it was a mistake i thought he was spamming then he gets all ignorant and doesn't believe me.
sorry it was mistake
and on the abuse claim, its not like a uberslapped or rocketed him a million times, i kicked cause i thought he was spamming, and i was wrong
sorry.

I was there; and eepomg failed to mention that Migitspartan was spamming music as well. Because of him spamming music, I couldn't hear if eepomg was really guilty of what he was accused for, migit basically said he was talking crap and that was against the rules. He then kicked him, and then eepomg came back two times, getting kicked before 10 seconds had even past. Migit said he just "assumed" he was spamming; his excuse was he had eepomg muted, I believe. Doesn't seem like very responsible administrative behavior if you ask me, kicking a person multiple times, first offense I don't know if it was justified at all, but the other offenses seemed to be completely invisible; the only reason he provided in the kick was a childish "No.", as if he was disagreeing with everything he said, no matter how reasonable; he only proceeded to shrug it off when I sarcastically stated he was responsible for an admin.

GUYS admin has a right to kick if some one is using mic while he is playing music and has the right to feel that the other person is disrespecting the admin tahts against the rules. Also he could of said u where mic spaming and him playing music isnt mic spaming hes playing a song and hes admin so he has a right to do that.

This is the reason i dont play with sound haha and dont report of a stupid kick ur luky he didnt baned u for disrespect

Yea, but I wasn't mic spamming he just "assumed" Admins shouldn't assume stuff they should be positive why they are kicking people. And why does he just put a childish "no" as the reason for kicking. He could have said "Stop Mic spamming" and then I woulda explained to him that I wasn't... Just disrespect for the actual players. Sad

ok the No is prolby a part of a long reasonb ut he forgot to put the " " around the whole reason thus only showing the first part thats happend to me many of times and people see you have been kick
reason:confused:top

**** like that happens just understand that and sumtimes people make mistakes but still dont put ur self out there to be thought u where spaming

You really are trying to go out of your way to defend this guy... Are you guys lovers??? I mean seriously why you trying to defend him so much.

see sh1t like that will get u baned...i am defending my friend dude and if you are going to talk like that now i see why he kicked u cuz ur a little noob prick that feels like they have to start bringing vulgarity into every conversation i am just laying out what happens and no we arnt lovers i cant wait to see you in game though

Wow, you are all ****ing retards.

1.) Voice_enable 0 solves EVERYTHING.

2.) Thizz King, if you haven't noticed, people always put "No" as their reason.

3.) Again, Thizz King, just because someone is admin does not mean they are exempt from any rule.

This whole thing was taken out of hand, yes; people do make mistakes, and Migit made one, that's pretty simple here. He even apologized for it. I didn't come here to back up Eepomg for nothing, and I'm still on his side about this. Maybe so some players don't get confused you should put a disclaimer at the bottom of the rules saying "Admins have the right to break any one of these rules, rendering the whole Admin Abuse system useless, so don't try." The way you're handling this is so biased in saying that Admins are always right, and that means players have to kiss their asses every time they go in game when they're just there to have a good time. To put it simple, Migit prevented Eepomg from having a good time, and the reason he put was explicitly "No." (Note the period, it obviously wasn't "No Reason"). Just maybe administrators should be under watch to be more careful before they go booting some one 2 extra times just because they ~think~ some one is disrespecting or spamming, as you read in his own testimony; he had his headphones off at the time. This is utter anarchy, and I was hoping this wasn't that type of server; maybe there was some reasonable administrators despite the ease of getting the power.

Wow, you are all ****ing retards.

1.) Voice_enable 0 solves EVERYTHING.

2.) Thizz King, if you haven't noticed, people always put "No" as their reason.

3.) Again, Thizz King, just because someone is admin does not mean they are exempt from any rule.

Voice_enable 0 doesn't solve anything when you're having a conversation with some one over the microphone while you play and some one else is spamming music, thinking it's alright because they have administrative power. Of course I could have muted him, but then I wouldn't have got the full story; the rules explicitly say no playing music over the microphone in the first place.

Chris it does exampt them from certain parts of rules because isnt it up to the admin to make that distinction from playing music to mic spaming music?

i think it is up to the admin there are some times clear obvious abuses but then stupid things like this get reported and dont solve anything and just proves that admins are left to interpret the rules to a certain extent

Chris it does exampt them from certain parts of rules because isnt it up to the admin to make that distinction from playing music to mic spaming music?

i think it is up to the admin there are some times clear obvious abuses but then stupid things like this get reported and dont solve anything and just proves that admins are left to interpret the rules to a certain extent

In my opinion, music should only be played if it's good, and Admins aren't exempt from playing bad music.

Back