Runescape

I must leave, I don't belong in a Runescape Thread
remote_image20110520-28948-13cb0cm.jpg
Overused picture is overused

I played continously for 3 years, been playing on and off less and less...I haven't played for somewhere around a hundred days.
I'm just level 70 or so, never been member, but I've pretty much maxed out the experience from Runescape I can possibly get except for some more boring skill training.
I started on Runescape when I was 6 or 7 after seeing someone play it on a computer at school. Loved the game. I got to somewhere like level 30 in a week because I literally just went training all over the place. Then I started concentrating on the harder quests. I recall doing the Knight's Sword thing quest (Something about ice giants and a special ore, I think for a dwarf or something?) or whatever back in 2006. Anyways after finishing all of the F2P quests except Dragon Slayer I went bonkers over several skills, one or more at a time; Focusing on woodcutting/firemaking, fishing/cooking and other linked skills. Anyways I had heard many times that dragon slayer was realllllyyyyyy hard, so even as I had full diamond stuff except the platebody I was still afraid of going. Got my combat up to 60 and I was still afraid. Then finally one of my many Runescape friends (All of my friends are high level because I added them in what like 2005 and they're now like level 100+) came with me to give me advice while I killed the dragon and it turned out to be a total walkover. So now I don't really do anything anymore since I probably won't get membership EVER and I don't fancy grinding skills for no reason, since I can already do everything a F2P player can except chop down a yew tree.

*squints eyes*
prove it...

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
Ill have what he's smoking ^^^^

And now you have it on your minecraft skin :D (reference to my capes)
Reminds me of my friend Ninjaskill (who has ninja skills)

Ill have what he's smoking ^^^^
I'll take three.

Well I have plenty of botted maxed F2P accs. But my bragging rights go to my one legit level 120 that used to have members. It has basically nearly all 99s. All I did was grind for skillcapes, so, I have them. I also had around 200mil, but I gave it to a friend who got hacked a week later so I was about to kill him and then I decided to bot.

Also, don't look up "xHallucinationx". That wasn't my in-screen name until I was placed #30 for around a week on kKino Der Toten Leaderboards. (Yeah, I can brag about other games too.)

Well I have plenty of botted maxed F2P accs. But my bragging rights go to my one legit level 120 that used to have members. It has basically nearly all 99s. All I did was grind for skillcapes, so, I have them. I also had around 200mil, but I gave it to a friend who got hacked a week later so I was about to kill him and then I decided to bot.

Also, don't look up "xHallucinationx". That wasn't my in-screen name until I was placed #30 for around a week on kKino Der Toten Leaderboards. (Yeah, I can brag about other games too.)
Every time I saw the words "I botted" I died a little inside...

People like you that made this happen in 07. :p
The Wilderness (PvP) was removed on December 17, 2007. This event is infamous within the older Runescape community. Over 60,000 subscriptions cancelled, and loss of general Runescape interest in general. Runescape has been less popular even since this event.

The Wilderness (PvP) was removed on December 17, 2007. This event is infamous within the older Runescape community. Over 60,000 subscriptions cancelled, and loss of general Runescape interest in general. Runescape has been less popular even since this event.
I remember the wilderness. did i really play the game more than 4 years ago O_O damn, i had no idea it was that long ago.

HOLY CARP i just logged in to my old account. i feel like a boss for remembering my user/pass i haven't used the account in 4 years

Back