Runescape

The Wilderness (PvP) was removed on December 17, 2007. This event is infamous within the older Runescape community. Over 60,000 subscriptions cancelled, and loss of general Runescape interest in general. Runescape has been less popular even since this event.
Im impressed. Didnt take you to be a runescape wiki. :p

norly.jpg

I think my friend has the picture of the worst treasure trail (lvl 4 I think?)... I'll see if I can find it.

The Wilderness (PvP) was removed on December 17, 2007. This event is infamous within the older Runescape community. Over 60,000 subscriptions cancelled, and loss of general Runescape interest in general. Runescape has been less popular even since this event.
This happened right after I made my second account....
I don't really use it anymore, it's still a total noob though... look up Blurple55.

I was there...At least I think I saw myself standing around listening to all the people. (I was 9 btw, and had been really scared of the wildy for a looooooooooooooooooonnnngg time)

Back