• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Rust Launch Server

NewspaperCrane

Hay Wooty,

Any chance we can get rust as a launch server? I've been playing it, and it seems super fun. Also I think Casey has.

Kthx,

Crane

Hay Wooty,
Any chance we can get rust as a launch server? I've been playing it, and it seems super fun. Also I think Casey has.
Kthx,
Crane
Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible right now. :(
From here:
"Attention! During alpha, there is no public version of server files. It requires a beta password that is currently only provided to dedicated hosting companies."

I actually do not have rust, but I will buy it this week when I get paid. I was eyeing it on steam, however I don't have the same funds now that I did in the military.

"Attention! During alpha, there is no public version of server files. It requires a beta password that is currently only provided to dedicated hosting companies."

This is accurate. Only large hosts that they have reached out to are allowed during alpha.

Back