• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sandbox gamemode for server

sonic you do know if you really want money order a server like from http://mpserv.net/games/gmod/ and make it so people have to pay to get ranks and spawn with certain things and so on so on

just a tip
The thing is, Wooty doesn't want money.

He does everything he does because he wants to see a happy community that appreciates what they are given. That alone is payment to him.

People have offered multiple times in the past to donate to him, or to try and pay for things, but he refuses it because that isn't what he wants. He just wants people to enjoy what they have.

So all I ask is that you please be grateful that Team9000 and it's Launch services do exist for everyone to use.
We don't want anymore arguments.

but it dont mean i change my mind about hacking this place srry
Also, you won't be able to. Wooty himself wrote and coded everything you see here, in multiple languages. You honestly wouldn't stand a chance. Sorry pal, but empty threats make you look like a jerk.

A batch file that shuts down a person's computer when they run it is hardly impressive. Also it only works for windows. You haven't "hacked" Team9000.

dp it ill report u to the police
2953270.jpg

Please explain to me in complete, grammatically correct sentences, your motive(s) to sue and/or call the police on Kris or any member within this community.

The fact that he's waiting out the cooldown between posts and everything is so, so, so, so sad.

Back