• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Seeking to be unbanned: I apologize.

Lifeminer

Dear Team9000 community,

As many of you know, I regularly play on this server. It is my favorite, and I consider it the best on the web. I use it as a creative outlet as many of us do.

However, I messed up. In a sick sense of humor, I was using the /me command to send a /me message which appeared to everyone as if i was whispering. It looked like this:

I would type in---> /me whispers to you: Welcome to the Team9000 server! Have fun, and remember, press ALTF4 TO REDUCE SERVER LAG!

It would look like this to everyone on the server ---> Lifeminer whispers to you: Welcome to the Team9000 server! Have fun, and remember, press ALTF4 TO REDUCE SERVER LAG!

I was immediately banned without warning, which I am not disputing. I respect the admins of this server, they do a great job and have helped me when people have griefed my buildings on multiple occasions.

However, it was a permaban based on IP. Please, can I get unbanned? I wont trick noobs into pressing ALTF4 anymore, nor will I use the /me command to make it appear as if I was whispering. Once again, I apologize.

Sincerely,
Galen McIntosh
"Lifeminer"

Back