• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Server Not Up?

Hello everyone!

So I have not been on the server for quite a while now because of the end of the year coming up and all. I have finals to get into high school so that is KINDA a big deal. Anyway, I was just currently on Minecraft.net because I wanted to play some MC CLASSIC. But, I did not see the t9k server up! I use Direct Connect with normal WoM to play because I have a Mac and XWoM is not supported by Mac. I need the Minecraft website to get onto the server even though I don't play on the website, I play through WoM. Anyway, I just wanted to know if the server was even up or not OR if it is me and I am having some problem whether with IP's or what. I don't really know and I wanted to find out because I miss everyone! It's been so long since those days when Nikki and I boxed each other and Filter and I danced on my builds...

Well I hope this problem will be solved soon so I will be playing again with you all in no time!
Until then, I hope to see you all soon!!!

Sincerely,
-Amermelstein

Screen Shot 2013-05-17 at 11.32.03 PM.png

Looks like the machine hard crashed (it hadn't shut down in nearly 400 days). Bringing it back up now.

Back