Shabooyah!!

Ok for example there is this kid in our grade who looks like a gorilla and he is kinda fat. So we were doing shabooyah and it went like this:
Shabooya, Sha, Sha, Shabooyah, Rollcall
My name is Dixon
*Yeah*
I'm out of shape
*yeah*
My new movie
*yeah*
Rise of the Apes

Then everyone goes OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH Hot damn!!!

Ok for example there is this kid in our grade who looks like a gorilla and he is kinda fat. So we were doing shabooyah and it went like this:
My name is Dixon
*Yeah*
I'm out of shape
*yeah*
My new movie
*yeah*
Rise of the Apes

Then everyone goes OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH Hot damn!!!
10457348.jpg

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Braincells...losing so many every second I watch this.....

So basicly it's a bullying tactic that makes you look like someone who suffers from down syndrome and that is practised by adolescents such as idiotic males and gossiping females. What has the world come to......

Edit: So I searched it up on youtube, it's from some movie only brain dead people would watch.........

My name is Cathy
*Yeah*
I eat oranges
*yeah*
I have no life
*yeah*

aww crap
I like this one!

My name is Us-tul-oh
*Yeah*