Show us your "Battlestation"

JerzeyLegend

Since "Show us your work area" didn't take off so well due to work policies, here is another thread for "BATTLESTATIONS"!

Show us your "Battlestation" or place you game, work, study, etc.

VOtfelR.jpg

QITsz3B.jpg

Hey you have the same headphone as me
cases upon cases of dr. pepper.....I have a few dozen flats of the stuff in my storage room lol

soon as my phone is charged i'll do a pic of my partially-unpacked-battlestation. still have two monitors to unpack, but it suffices for now.

Since "Show us your work area" didn't take off so well due to work policies, here is another thread for "BATTLESTATIONS"!

Show us your "Battlestation" or place you game, work, study, etc.

VOtfelR.jpg

Jerzey, your fold-out metal chair looks very uncomfortable. You should treat yourself to a kick-ass office padded chair. Or perhaps you are like this guy?

you should of seen it before I cleaned it all up
krX21Mq.jpg

That can't be good for you.

Jerzey, your fold-out metal chair looks very uncomfortable. You should treat yourself to a kick-ass office padded chair. Or perhaps you are like this guy?

I have a more comfy chair. It doesn't fit. Soon i'll have a whole room for my computer and stuff and that's when I will break it out.

Do you actually pay for all that Dr.Pepper? I have friend who works for them and he gets free 12 packs of all their products.

tAYVaqt.jpg

Yes, it's messy, I don't want to hear about it. Also, don't talk shit about my T.V.

Also, my Kindle camera isn't as good as I thought it was.

QITsz3B.jpg

*Dr Pepper boxes*
*Ass load of Dr Pepper.. Mess..?*
krX21Mq.jpg

I love how after I don't even know how many years, your passion for Dr. Pepper is burning as strong as ever.

P.s noice little set up you got thar.

Do you actually pay for all that Dr.Pepper? I have friend who works for them and he gets free 12 packs of all their products.

I feel like he may take advantage of having a father in the military to acquire such stock.

Back