SimCity Price Drop and Free Game!

I don't know. Maybe it is misinformation. I'm at work so I haven't had a chance to try it myself. Also, Facebook is blocked at my office, so I can't see the comments in the article I posted. Are they mentioning having any problems?

I don't know. Maybe it is misinformation. I'm at work so I haven't had a chance to try it myself. Also, Facebook is blocked at my office, so I can't see the comments in the article I posted. Are they mentioning having any problems?
There's only 5 comments, and it doesn't sound like any of them bought it through this.

A few people point out the hilarity of the price cutting or such, and one guy points out that EU3 is "not an RTS, it's a Grand Strategy"

There's only 5 comments, and it doesn't sound like any of them bought it through this.

A few people point out the hilarity of the price cutting or such, and one guy points out that EU3 is "not an RTS, it's a Grand Strategy"

Well, this is embarrassing. I wouldn't expect there to be something this shady posted on this site...

I clicked through the links, and GameFly has the game for $40.
I don't have a GameFly account so can't test out the 20% GFDAPR20 code.
But that would make it $32.
wfUb6dH.png

However, that free game apparently is no longer free.

Back