Skyrim Character Thread

JerzeyLegend

Nuron was supposed to start this but he didn't so here goes...

Post a picture of your character here, multiple shots are fine, memes are fine (ones related to skyrim), and you can repost new shots (like if you get new fancy armor or something).

Here's mine, It's Alimber, a Level 11 Orc usually wielding war hammers or maces.

WARNING: CLICKING THE PHOTO WILL BLOW IT UP TO 1080p

Ypgn7.jpg

Nuron was supposed to start this but he didn't so here goes...

Post a picture of your character here, multiple shots are fine, memes are fine (ones related to skyrim), and you can repost new shots (like if you get new fancy armor or something).

Here's mine, It's Alimber, a Level 11 Orc usually wielding war hammers or maces.

WARNING: CLICKING THE PHOTO WILL BLOW IT UP TO 1080p

Ypgn7.jpg
But I did, so here goes, https://www.team9000.net/threads/skyrim-character-screenshots.14489/

I might upload Fuzzy Screenshots from my TV, since I have in on Xbox but that would be a bit silly. Here is some info.

Name: Ras'Kelzen
Race: Argonian
Skin Color & Appearance: Black & Red, Hooded, Steel Armor.
Specalized Skills:
  • (Major SKills) Destruction, One-Handed, Heavy Armour, Restoration. Alchemy
  • (Minor Skills) Archery, Illsuion, Armour, Enchanting
Combat Style: Restoration in one hand, Enchanted Blades Sword in the other. Slash and Heal until enemy is fine mist.

(Will place screenies later)

I've only played Skyrim for 2 hours on a laggy PC, so I didn't accomplish much. I just got it for my Xbox, so I will edit this post when I have created my character.

PC: Character 1: (Based off this guy)

Name: Renekton
Race: Argonian
Skin Color & Appearance: Green & Dark Greem, Armored
Specalized Skills: One-Handed, Heavy Armour

* (Major Skills) One-Handed, Heavy Armour
* (Minor Skills) Archery

Combat Style: Hack and slash.

360: Character 2:
(Will post details later)

At first I was like...
tesv2011111416171561.png

But now I'm like...
tesv2011112022375431.png

...The leader of The Dark Brotherhood and shit.

I am so posting my characters tomorrow. *Warning, graphics will look like crap on my low settings :D*

I am a Nord. I have barely any facial hair. i have a tatoo on my face. I have dwarven armour currently and i am a member of the dark brotherhood because i like assassinating people :D

I am a Nord. I have barely any facial hair. i have a tatoo on my face. I have dwarven armour currently and i am a member of the dark brotherhood because i like assassinating people :D

Ya, being a "Member" was much funner. Once you are the Leader, the jobs "Mother" gives you are boring. Not only that, but you can't even command your slaves to do the job for you! There only use is to follow you around and risk getting you seen on jobs that only require 1 backstab and gone to finish!

Bleh...well...at least I have my own master bedroom. And people to torture in the torture chamber.

lol sounds fun....ish. i still think it would be cool running the dark brotherhood. i will probably join some other guilds to. thats when i get bored of the dark brotherhood

Back