Skyrim: Horse Vs. Dragon

Cyrusdexter

WHO. WILL. WIN.
522334D33902C097CB6D171D4230DACA6DEBDE6D

BDF6E02964DA7AAE9CA4C90BB577816AF606173E

E8B3B474CDCB728120A9E2D42FEA3F0C360DEFDF

7E50C3FD1D7978BACEBF13677DF67662E32CE6B3

Shadowmere is victorious!

Why are the dragons so weak in this game compared to the mammoths and giants and apparently horses?
Wellllll that horse can't die so given enough time it could kill anything :D
No, I didn't use hacks or anything, it's name is Shadowmere you get it from a Dark Brotherhood quest

I was wondering why that horse had red eyes.

Admiral360, Dragons too easy? Turn up the difficulty, then go slay a dragon.

This game is broken when it comes to horses and dragons ;_;

Seems fine to me. Dragons occur to often for them to be mini-bosses. At the beginning it is not so easy, you have weak weapons and magic, so killing a dragon requires patience. Later in the game, you are stronger, and if the game is too easy, just turn up the settings and things will then require you to watch your step.

You are a dragon born, it is supposed to be 2nd nature to kill a dragon.

As for horses. Not broken for me. I have gone through more than 10 horses.

You guys like epic boss battles on horseback against immense creatures that cause the earth to crack beneath their feet with every step?

9701_shadow_of_the_colossus.jpg

You guys like epic boss battles on horseback against immense creatures that cause the earth to crack beneath their feet with every step?

9701_shadow_of_the_colossus.jpg
I wonder how big that guys balls are that is riding towards that monster. Like seriously.

Lol once in skyrim I was climbing a mountain on my horse and i tried to get it to jump and it didn't so I started mashing the jump button and the horse (with me on it) moonjumped. It died, and then I did.

My face at that moment:
are-you-serious-rage-face.jpg

Back