Snow :) or :(

Do you like snow?

• Total voters

GiftedNarwhals

Well we are supposed to get about 12-16+ inches of snow normally id be super excited cause of snow days and that i get to go snowboarding but my computer, mouse, and keyboard are all supposued to arrive within 2 days :( the snows gonna slow fed ex down. slowing down my stuff :(

this is really bothering me right now, i dont know if i want snow or not.

Canadian snow sucks because it is always just under snow day level and its cold and annoying.

Canadian snow sucks because it is always just under snow day level and its cold and annoying.
im in winnipeg, and one day it was -50 c* with the wind chill & snowed 11 inches the night before. my school STILL wasn't closed

im in winnipeg, and one day it was -50 c* with the wind chill & snowed 11 inches the night before. my school STILL wasn't closed

lol it snowed 18 inches here, is canceled for two days in a row and at night its around 0 degrees with the windchill

The highest level of snow was about 20 cm here. With -3 C°
The ppl here are scared to HELL when they see "-3 C°" and "20 cm snow".
But... I think it was a pretty warm winter.

oh yea, well I'm in Florida.....it never snows here, although it did snow for about 30 min on christmas because the wind kicked up enough, but the flakes melted as they hit the ground, and then once the wind stopped it was back to good ole rain.

Back