So, I got some cat babies - Help me name one bbypls?

Anaxo

Cat babies is just a better way to say kittens - don't argue with me on this.

(The cat baby in question)
Kitty.jpg

kitty2.jpg

But seriously, two two kittens now and I'm tryna think of some unique and awesome names - I've come up with a few, but suggestions are welcome. Some of the names I've come up with are from a few shows that I'm a fan of...

I only get to name the male kitten - If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear em'
It doesn't necessarily have to be from any shows, I just want something that's pretty unique.

Governor (The Walking Dead)
Rollo (Vikings)
Dwight (The Office)
Gaius (Battlestar Galactica)
Castiel or Cas (Supernatural)

I was thinking maybe a name from an anime, but some of them are just too foreign that my parents would look at me weird if I suggested them.

I trust you, T9k.

Kind of, sort of.

Jojo. Fairly obvious where I get the name from. Best part is, it's from an anime but isn't too foreign for your parents

Also, it works as a boy's and a girl's name, so whatever the cat's gender you can use it! :D

Jojo. Fairly obvious where I get the name from. Best part is, it's from an anime but isn't too foreign for your parents

Also, it works as a boy's and a girl's name, so whatever the cat's gender you can use it! :D
Haha, I actually already suggested that one, forgot to put it on the list. Maybe I should just ignore how much my parents will like it... every single name I've mention so far they've sneered at...

Haha, I actually already suggested that one, forgot to put it on the list. Maybe I should just ignore how much my parents will like it... every single name I've mention so far they've sneered at...
If you've already considered it, then I'd feel bad without getting any REAL suggestions. So I'll just suggest the names of all the people in everyone's avatar (up until this point).

Hodor
Schnitzel
Kamina
Enrico or Maxwell
....uhhh... Kawaii.... (I don't know who's in rsmv's profile pic)

RoadKill,

It's strong and masculine, plus people will look at you funny when you call its name.

Castiel/Cas is a great idea, I tried to name a kitten that and my mom wouldn't let me. Jupiter's also a pretty cool name imo.

Back