SO MUCH WIN

For the noobs..
Movie: Napoleon Dynamite
Song: Canned Heat by Jamiroquai (1st video), Longer Than Life by Backstreet Boys (2nd video)

Love this movie XD

For the noobs..
Movie: Napoleon Dynamite
Song: Canned Heat by Jamiroquai

Love this movie XD
haha me too. It was on tv yesterday. I remember when every kid I knew in school had a vote for pedro T-Shirt when this movie came out.

jrl51592 said:
haha me too. It was on tv yesterday. I remember when every kid I knew in school had a vote for pedro T-Shirt when this movie came out.

funny stuff! i liked when summer was performing, it was awful. hahahaha

I watched the movie when it came out, I never thought it was funny, just a lame attempt of making fun of mentally slow people

Hey, guess what town he grew up in, and guess who is going to the high school he attended...
:D

thee_pro said:
I watched the movie when it came out, I never thought it was funny, just a lame attempt of making fun of mentally slow people

actually, it was supposed to make fun of some people who were like still in the 70's.

rsmv, you gotta see the movie hahahaha

Ustulo said:
Hey, guess what town he grew up in, and guess who is going to the high school he attended...
:D
idago? idago high?

i found this part hilarious for a few reasons:
1. lol they didnt rehearse enough, their timing is awful
2. the principal
3. her boyfriend is the only one in the audience who enjoys it, and he looks like a total douche hahahahah!

ohhhhh derp i wasn't reading it correctly. i was like the hell?!

thats cool though
boss+fyrs.jpg

Admiral360 said:
I saw Napoleon Dynamite and it was very stupid, yes it had some funny parts, but the ending is what really pissed me off. What a waste of my life.

it was pretty expected, you gotta say it was.

It made absolutely no sense at all.
Welcome to the world of non-sequitor (hope I spelt that right) humour.
Where not making sense is an institution.

Also, welcome to Team9000, where if you make sense, you aren't normal, and going off topic is an institution.

Back