So what did you find while digging in your closet?

RioDeal

Its fun to dig in a closet because you never know what you'll find! Well to my surprise my mom calls me, take out all of my Junk in her stuffed closet. My mom has a big walk-in closet and when you open the door its blocked. So after finding stuff that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I found some neat stuff. most of it is spare parts but found 2 boxed NES/SNES and Night into the Dream for Sega Saturn!
stuff like that makes me smile :D while others will take years to erase from my head. So Post pictures of what you found in your closet!

Ooo, goggles?
Not a very interesting closet. Sorry. :(

CP6A0nZ.jpg

0BNuZfV.png

Having lived my whole life believing I never owned a Legend of Zelda game, I found out I've really been living a lie my whole life!
I've lived a lie my whole life.jpg

Last edited:
My closet may be small, but it's full of money.

Got some suits and a 'Nam era U.S. Air Force Jacket.
20150403_201638.png

Got a little bit of America in there as well... (VERY small portion of my collection)
20150403_201737.png

And a couple ways to pass the time.
20150403_201802.png

(And of course all my stockpiled ammo on the top shelf that I didn't feel like taking a picture of.)

Now if you had said "What did you find while digging in your desk", that would have been a whole other story. (Still full of America though)

Last edited:
Digging through my closet, I've found that I'm missing a few of my things.... Oh, well.

0405150404.jpg

Got mah watchdog and mah hat. The box on the left contains various cables and cords. The thing on the right is something. It's been there forever.

0405150404a.jpg

Shield I made in elementary school. It barely fits my arm anymore, but is strong enough to block a blow from a metal bat. Also, PAX lanyard.

0405150407.jpg

My current game collection, small but entirely enjoyable. Because my phone's camera sucks...

From left to right: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet: Deadlocked, Sly Cooper and the Thievious Raccoonus, Sly 2: Band of Thieves, Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (not the movie remake), Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Heart 2, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Ape Escape 2, Ape Escape 3, Escape From Monkey Island, Soul Calibur 3, Super Mario Bros Wii + Super Mario Galaxy 2 (The white box), Metroid Prime, Ape Escape 1. The CD case contains more: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Ty 2: Bush Rescue, Ty 3: Night of the Quinkan, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, Okami, Ape Escape: Pumped and Primed, Jak 2, Jak 3, Jak X: Combat Racing, Ratchet and Clank, Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal, Kingdom Hearts, and Halo 1 & 2. -.- Whew... Fun fact: Only 6 of those games aren't for the PS2.

0405150407a.jpg

And then, there's my working Nintendo 64. I'm not going over the games. =.=

Other things in my closet include: All of my clothes, because I don't have a dresser; The metal bat I mentioned earlier; various travel bags.

Back