So yeah.... Ohai

ChibaMasato

Despite having posted 50+ times on the forums, there is a large image of good ol' Wooty telling me I should introduce myself on the forums. So, to obey the wishes of the supreme overlord, hi. I'm Chase, or, as some of you already know me, ChibaMasato. I'm 19 years old, turning 20 in December and I'm an active Builder on the Team 9000 Minecraft Classic server. I'm also semi-active on the Beta server, but not as much. Been a member of T9k for a couple of months now, and I happen to enjoy its community. So, get used to me, I'm gonna be here a while. :P

Despite having posted 50+ times on the forums, there is a large image of good ol' Wooty telling me I should introduce myself on the forums. So, to obey the wishes of the supreme overlord, hi. I'm Chase, or, as some of you already know me, ChibaMasato. I'm 19 years old, turning 20 in December and I'm an active Builder on the Team 9000 Minecraft Classic server. I'm also semi-active on the Beta server, but not as much. Been a member of T9k for a couple of months now, and I happen to enjoy its community. So, get used to me, I'm gonna be here a while. :P
Ohai
I'm Don
I'm 15
I'm belgian
I make electronic music
Now you know my life's story
Kbai

Back