Sod this noise.

Cpt__Duck

Yeah... Bugger all is happening, new players aren't pouring in and the community is practically dead. I've decided to go properly this time and I'm not likely to come back unless t9k becomes massive again. Anyway, if you need any ideas on restarting the community then there's one, make a server with minigames on, those normally go well. Anyway, here are my final goodbye's and cheeryos. Farewell T9K.

Yeah... Bugger all is happening, new players aren't pouring in and the community is practically dead. I've decided to go properly this time and I'm not likely to come back unless t9k becomes massive again. Anyway, if you need any ideas on restarting the community then there's one, make a server with minigames on, those normally go well. Anyway, here are my final goodbye's and cheeryos. Farewell T9K.
See ya Cap, I will always remember you as the guy who posted in game threads alongside me and Bacon.
See You Space Dandy.png

Cpt__Duck has already left twice in the past. I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but these departure announcements seem to be a method of attention seeking.
Honestly it seems more like a way to vent their unhappiness which caused them leaving.

I've already accepted Team9000 is never going to be as active as it once was and use this place as a way to find people to play with for new games and for occasional gaming news, nothing more. I don't expect you to keep slaving over the site if you don't want to but you don't have to act like a dick in these threads when people complain about the death of a website that had a huge impact on their life.

Cpt__Duck has already left twice in the past. I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but these departure announcements seem to be a method of attention seeking.
Gee who would ever try and leave multiple times and end up staying anyway <3

Didn't even know he left twice, I just assumed he was a semi-new member as I didn't actually notice him until a year ago. Oh well, guess the old saying is true:

TEAM 9000
burnsplaque.png

Back