Sometimes We Flail

w00tw00

Herro!
A thread on failing. Simple. What's the biggest fail that you ever experienced?
Pls no depression fails ok, <insert happy face>

My biggest fail, a long time ago in a galaxy far away, I was running down the stair case to get to one of my classes, so long ago... Anyways I'm literaly running down the stairs and fall to me epic legendary doom... I fell on my back so man was I in pain, all this because I wouldn't be late to my class. Worth. NOT, I was still late and VP told me to get to my class. I don't think it's my biggest fail but yeah you know.
derp a asdfghjkl.

Share your fails etc. I would like to hear because I'm evil. loljk.

Attachments

• Flail.jpg
    Flail.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 129
So this one time at PAX, I think this is like 2 years ago, we are all drinking and having a good time. Well, I had a little too much to drink and knew I wasn't going to hold it down. There are a lot of us to each room and we have common courtesy rules set in place like not crapping in the bathroom. Welp, I am shit faced by this point and I know I can't hold my liquor down anymore, so I look for a place to let it out. I get to the bathroom of one of the hotel rooms and look for the best place to blow my innards into. The sink is the first place I look, and that wouldn't be cool, as it just seemed like that would be against one of the rules in place and just overall be a douche move. Next place is the toilet. This seems pretty cool, but it seems really far away and just keeps getting further. Knowing I would never make it to the toilet, I turn to the bathtub and puke everywhere.

Welp, ended up waking up the next morning to the smell of puke and sound of angry roommates. It may have been a fun night, but I regretted my decisions..... Oh wait, I'm not moondoggy!

:p

P.S. You're never living this down.

P.S.S. I still love yoooooouuuuu!!!!!!

8 years ago...

when I was climbing down my bunkbed's long-ass metal ladder, I lost my grip, fell straight down and hit my funny bone right on the last step. Apparently I was falling so fast that once my elbow hit the ladder, my entire arm just exploded in pain. It hurt so much...;(

5 years ago, me and a friend were "parkouring" and I jumped off the roof of our church and broke my leg. To add insult to injury (Hah!) the roof was only like 8 feet tall.

When I went on my ski thing a few days ago and like...you know how you're supposed to like stand on a line as the lift chair scoops you up off the ground? I sat down too early and fell and bumped my head against the chair. They had to stop the thing for me.

5 years ago, me and a friend were "parkouring" and I jumped off the roof of our church and broke my leg. To add insult to injury (Hah!) the roof was only like 8 feet tall.

lol dude I never parkoured off a roof, I swear the most I do is jump of the side walk and say "epic parkour" that's funny.

Back