Sonic Lost Worlds

Lukeperson6

So I was strolling through youtube and found this:
(hope I got the coding right) It looks like a real game, and it also reminds me of a certain mario game series...(Galaxy anyone?) No doubt, the last couple games they made have completely made up for their mistake of 06. Even then, 06 was a good idea. They just didn't finish it. Don't get me wrong, I loved 06's sound track, infact if they had just made the soundtrack and got rid of the entire game, they wouldn't have bad rep. But this isn't the '06 bashing' thread. Tell me what you think of this game. I am hoping for the continuation of sega's come back. x3

-I L I

So I was strolling through youtube and found this:
(hope I got the coding right) It looks like a real game, and it also reminds me of a certain mario game series...(Galaxy anyone?) No doubt, the last couple games they made have completely made up for their mistake of 06. Even then, 06 was a good idea. They just didn't finish it. Don't get me wrong, I loved 06's sound track, infact if they had just made the soundtrack and got rid of the entire game, they wouldn't have bad rep. But this isn't the '06 bashing' thread. Tell me what you think of this game. I am hoping for the continuation of sega's come back. x3

-I L I

It looks awesome....and incredibly trippy.

Unfortunately, I don't own a Wii U and I never will. So the most I'll get out of this game is cutscenes on YouTube and the soundtrack.....

Ever since this
Tomoya+Ohtani+Mariko+Nanba+Hideaki+Kobayashi+Taihe+sonic+06.jpg

I've lost all faith in the franchise.

This looks like a re-birth of Sonic X-Treme that was supposed to come out for the Sega Saturn.
Which also happened to have been developed before a certain Mario game but was canceled.

This looks like a re-birth of Sonic X-Treme that was supposed to come out for the Sega Saturn.
Which also happened to have been developed before a certain Mario game but was canceled.

THANK YOU.
Immediately when I saw this game I thought of x-Treme. But I never could remember the name. <3

3DS is also another thing it's on.

Also NEW VID:

Let me re-phrase what I said then. It's only on Nintendo consoles, so at this rate, I'll never play it. People think I'm absolutely crazy, but I think Nintendo is exponentially worse than EA and Microsoft.

Back