• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sooooo... Any news regarding the server?

avroom

I don't hear much about the server anymore. "It's dead" - does it mean that nobody updates it to the newest version and that's why nobody joins it , Or has it been shut down completely?

If really nothing is happening anymore then I'd be very thankful if we could download the creative and/or the LTS world.

I don't hear much about the server anymore. "It's dead" - does it mean that nobody updates it to the newest version and that's why nobody joins it , Or has it been shut down completely?

If really nothing is happening anymore then I'd be very thankful if we could download the creative and/or the LTS world.
It was shut down a while ago mate. The servers are community-run now.

I'm not even sure what's happening in T9k anymore since the fall of classic/survival.

Oh well, pray for a new indie game that'll be as big and sexy as minecraft and there'll be servers galore.
All it needs is freedom for creativity and hats.

I'm not even sure what's happening in T9k anymore since the fall of classic/survival.

Dude, ikr. Legitly all of the games I have/steam, I all heard about when I was on minecraft; both classic and survival. I've given tekkit a try, but like, it's just not the same really. Since the fall of t9k MC, I haven't played much of any game. :/

We should just make our main server TF2 :p that would be awesome.

It was great to hang out and whatnot. A place to go when the wrath of the outdoors be too relentless!

The morale of the troops has dropped. Everyone has resorted to playing League of Legends.. It's madness!

It was great to hang out and whatnot. A place to go when the wrath of the outdoors be too relentless!

The morale of the troops has dropped. Everyone has resorted to playing League of Legends.. It's madness!

Come play Planetside2, it's free on Steam. Besides, League of Legends is over-rated.

I have resisted the 'temptation' to play League of Legends. The new T9K game is Nation States...

You don't have to play league of legends, the people that do enjoy playing it and thats why we do it. same reason people still play minecraft. tf2, dota etc. it is a fun game to play around in with friends and if you want to be serious then you can be.

I like the idea of having a cs: go server and tf2 server, I feel like a lot of our traffic came from our classic server (not all of it mind you), are we going to look for something similar to that in the near future?

I like the idea of having a cs: go server and tf2 server, I feel like a lot of our traffic came from our classic server (not all of it mind you), are we going to look for something similar to that in the near future?

Yeah, the big draw to Minecraft multiplayer for me was being able to cooperate with other people and work together to create something. It was a game with community spirit and creativity. Would be nice to see something similar but I have no idea what that would be.

Back