Sort Of A Re-introduction

jrl51592

I guess I made this thread to re-introduce myself to y'all and let any newcomers know who I am. So, for those of whom that do not know me, or may have forgotten about me, I'm jrl51592. My real name is Jonathan, but you may call me Jon. Like most of you, I discovered T9K through the minecraft classic server back in 2011. So I have loosely been a part of T9K ever since. Nowadays, I will rarely pop in and see what's going on with the community and I will sometimes even post a reply in a thread or something. I'm just not really involved with the community anymore like I use to be. So to anyone that may have wondered about me, I am obviously still alive and kicking. Sorry for writing a bit of a dull and boring thread, I just don't know what to type that'll be of interests to y'all. So yeah, this is my boring and dull re-introduction thread.

Also, I may write my first blog about me soon. That way I will get to let people know a little bit more about me and what's been going on with me.

I guess I made this thread to re-introduce myself to y'all and let any newcomers know who I am. So, for those of whom that do not know me, or may have forgotten about me, I'm jrl51592. My real name is Jonathan, but you may call me Jon. Like most of you, I discovered T9K through the minecraft classic server back in 2011. So I have loosely been a part of T9K ever since. Nowadays, I will rarely pop in and see what's going on with the community and I will sometimes even post a reply in a thread or something. I'm just not really involved with the community anymore like I use to be. So to anyone that may have wondered about me, I am obviously still alive and kicking. Sorry for writing a bit of a dull and boring thread, I just don't know what to type that'll be of interests to y'all. So yeah, this is my boring and dull re-introduction thread.

Also, I may write my first blog about me soon. That way I will get to let people know a little bit more about me and what's been going on with me.
Welcome back! *Waves*

tumblr_mqd54zJBak1sc6f01o1_500.gif
and welcome back to Team9000! :D

Back