• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Spawn Hall of Fame

Kerzyte

So most of you know the hall of fame at Spawn Tower. It has all the famous minecrafters and moderators. Well, I decided to log in to play and found myself trapped in the hall of fame. Then, another minecrafter logged in and was also trapped. So, all I have to say is, I am glad I was declared worthy enough to be in the hall of fame. :)
2011-12-09_15.46.47.png

Cool story bro. Now... Who are you?
If that was directed at me, I am the guy in the blue shirt, in between woot and woot. If it was more towards the "I've never seen you before", I am a player on Team 9000 server. I started playing here a while ago, but had to take a break from Minecraft. Now, I'm back, and hope to see you on the server sometime.

He was saying 'I've never seen you before, who the hell are you and what are you doing here?' just more politely.

I don't think he was trying to be rude, but if that was the case, I could say the same about him, especially since I've been here for much longer than him.

DID YOU JUST SAY WHO IS SQUIRLEY?

SQUIRLEY_GUY IS THE BIGGEST AND BEST BABELICIOUS GUY YOU WILL EVER MEET, AND HAS BEEN A PART OF T9K FOR AGES.

(caps off now :p)

Back