Spheres of the Aether

We can do a sort of thing where we can make our own little world where we mix Elder Scrolls and Lord of the Rings with our own little tweaks and twists. And people can create and draw their little internet persona from a variety of races and characteristics and personalities and whatnot. I'd help/be in charge of making this world and contributing ideas, but I won't make it on rails and force pepples to do what I say ;D I think we should make a roleplay fun thing with our imaginations and write fun stories.

This is the sort of thing I did with my cousins as a kid and I enjoyed it so much :D

We can do a sort of thing where we can make our own little world where we mix Elder Scrolls and Lord of the Rings with our own little tweaks and twists. And people can create and draw their little internet persona from a variety of races and characteristics and personalities and whatnot. I'd help/be in charge of making this world and contributing ideas, but I won't make it on rails and force pepples to do what I say ;D I think we should make a roleplay fun thing with our imaginations and write fun stories.

This is the sort of thing I did with my cousins as a kid and I enjoyed it so much :D
I'd also love to help organize this. Perhaps we could get something going.

Alrighty let me make a list of some stoof, and such to get a the ball rolling, so inertia can take effect and we can get something started.

2 factions. (name) (name)

5 races for each (10 total) (Let's try to be creative, not "High Elf" "Elf" "Elf" "ELF" "EEEELLLLLFFFFF" and "Human")

(All numbers are subject to change, I just think 2 factions with would be ideal for the amount of people that would actually do this)

And then perhaps we could create a map of sorts, and maybe battle for territory against the other faction, and leadership within one's own? I dunno.

If enough people agree to help organize this(I guess 3-5 would be ideal), we might could just make a conversation and shout around ideas until something gets done.

I dunno.

I'd also love to help organize this. Perhaps we could get something going.

Alrighty let me make a list of some stoof, and such to get a the ball rolling, so inertia can take effect and we can get something started.

2 factions. (name) (name)

5 races for each (10 total) (Let's try to be creative, not "High Elf" "Elf" "Elf" "ELF" "EEEELLLLLFFFFF" and "Human")

(All numbers are subject to change, I just think 2 factions with would be ideal for the amount of people that would actually do this)

And then perhaps we could create a map of sorts, and maybe battle for territory against the other faction, and leadership within one's own? I dunno.

If enough people agree to help organize this(I guess 3-5 would be ideal), we might could just make a conversation and shout around ideas until something gets done.

I dunno.
I will create a conversation for this. Anyone who'd like to participate, talk to me.

Gurw, it won't let us add you to a private convo. Maybe a setting of yours or something?
Yes, this is somewhat on purpose. I had...issues with a certain stalker. I'll unlock it and let you know at some point tomorrow.

I used to RP constantly on a game called "Gaiaonline" way back when cool people used to play. I'd love to do some RP'ing.

Also, either Arcane or Water myself. I think I'd learn more towards water

I think it'd be interested to see how those with different elements could play off of one another.

Please add me to the convo.

I've never done a RP and it seems interesting.
Same here, I'd like to try whenever I am available.

I'm sorry, but whenever I think of the word Aether these two things come to mind.

GREAT AETHERRRRRR
AETHERRRRRR.gif

Planet Aether from Metroid
planet aether.png

Back