Spicy Foods.

im3nuron

Does anyone else like spicy foods? or am I the only crazy one? I just had a SINGLE MINUSCULE drop of this on some potatoes:
sudden_death_large.png

and I now feel like I'm dying.

I like buffalo wings.. But those aren't spicy (at least for me)

BEST TRAIL MIX EVER. not even joking, this is the stuff that all my friends would eat out of my pantry when they'd come over. I would be like dude.. That stuff is awesome!

41573_47352736239_7561710_n.jpg

Ustulo said:
I know! Buy the three pack, it makes it really worthwhile. And put it in a window to get more chilies.

Get infinite ghost chilies. Very much worth the money.

*drools*

Wait... What if we can't eat them because they're too spicy?

*drools*

Wait... What if we can't eat them because they're too spicy?
You use less of the chili. There are videos of people eating them, paying FIFTY dollars just to get a single pepper, then vomitting all over. The thing to do is not to use too much of the chili at once, just a small amount could do the same as many chilies of another variety.

Ustulo said:
You use less of the chili. There are videos of people eating them, paying FIFTY dollars just to get a single pepper, then vomitting all over. The thing to do is not to use too much of the chili at once, just a small amount could do the same as many chilies of another variety.

So like pick it and then cut a little bit off and put it in sauce for a little zing?

Ustulo said:
Nope, my judge got sick cause my food was too spicy. Some girl making a cake did.
But all the people afterwards loved it, daring each other to eat it.

Dude nice. I really want one of those now! @_@

Back