• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

St. Louis Arch

yygghhh

With a little tunnel and a stair case I think this is pretty good Picture for team9000.jpg

While i was building this there was i think about 5 griefers attacking it and no one noticed when i was said " HELP THERES GRIEFERS" i got kicked for caps but oh well its finished and done and i hope i can get rank for it! :biggrin:

Wow yygghhh! That is a pretty amazing build there! I saw it in classic and couldnt believe a guest built it :p. I can tell you have skills for building, so keep up the spectacular work, and hope to see you as cool soon!

Wow yygghhh! That is a pretty amazing build there! I saw it in classic and couldnt believe a guest built it :p. I can tell you have skills for building, so keep up the spectacular work, and hope to see you as cool soon!
THANK YOU! it means so much to me! That is my 4th time building that XD not on this server. there was many griefers attacking it! and i hope i get Cool!

oh one more thing i learned this the hard way do NOT underestimate guests on anything XD

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

oh one more thing i learned this the hard way do NOT underestimate guests on anything XD
I admire your reply there yygghhh. Guests do hold a valuable sense of strength in many ways that are not perceptible to the eye alone. Good job and judging from the looks of it, you haven't been around lately to see this. In fact, I seem to have revived an old thread but what the hey, you have some legit words.

tumblr_luezkc_T07_V1r1rdcjo1_500_large.gif

I admire your reply there yygghhh. Guests do hold a valuable sense of strength in many ways that are not perceptible to the eye alone. Good job and judging from the looks of it, you haven't been around lately to see this. In fact, I seem to have revived an old thread but what the hey, you have some legit words.

tumblr_luezkc_T07_V1r1rdcjo1_500_large.gif
what does perceptible mean?

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Back