• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

"Starting Error"

I am having the same problem and I have no idea how to fi it sadly, hopefully the developers of this website will have it fixed very soon.

Game server hosting is not the primary purpose of this website/community (despite the large number of people joining purely to take advantage of that) and thus Launch problems are a low priority for the owner (who is also the sole developer). If you need something more reliable, there are plenty of companies out there willing to let you pay them to listen to your problems. But if you can have a little patience, maybe try using this forum for something besides "omg y lunch dosent work wtf".

Game server hosting is not the primary purpose of this website/community (despite the large number of people joining purely to take advantage of that) and thus Launch problems are a low priority for the owner (who is also the sole developer). If you need something more reliable, there are plenty of companies out there willing to let you pay them to listen to your problems. But if you can have a little patience, maybe try using this forum for something besides "omg y lunch dosent work wtf".

i have waited longer then a week and made 3 alt accounts all are still starting

i have waited longer then a week and made 3 alt accounts all are still starting

Launch is currently being completely rewritten to be more resilient. However, I just bought Splatoon and thus will probably not be working on it for a while. In the mean time, you will have to live without it. As far as I can tell, no new servers are able to be launched at this time.

im having the same problem its my first time and its not working please fix this

Launch is currently being completely rewritten to be more resilient. However, I just bought Splatoon and thus will probably not be working on it for a while. In the mean time, you will have to live without it. As far as I can tell, no new servers are able to be launched at this time.

Back