Steam: Authorization error w/ Magicka

bbgunshot

Alright, so earlier today I bought Magicka off of steam. A fun game, I played through the first level but a problem with is the game is kind of broken. It is vital to have a partner so I though alright I'll just hop on and... It didn't work. Authorization error. I looked it up and found others with the same problem and no solution. I heard something about deleting the authorization key or something.

Any ideas?

BTW: once I figure this out if any of ya'll wanna play just tell me :3

Hmmm....My Magicka install has always run flawlessly. Taking a shot in the dark here, but....
Have you entered that CD key thing it pops up with when you go to run the game for the first time?

Hmmm....My Magicka install has always run flawlessly. Taking a shot in the dark here, but....
Have you entered that CD key thing it pops up with when you go to run the game for the first time?

CD key never poped up for me :confused:

We should totally play Magicka sometime :D although, I'm not sure how to fix your problem.
Yes.

And I read something about registering the cd key on magickas site. I went there and made an account with them... But I don't know how I'm suppose to get that key from steam to register it on their site :mad:

Back