• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Steam banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltzero

Is there anything you can do??? I have no idea why steam banned me from 1.6 only this is the only server i play in. I dont cheat so im shure steam wont do anything for me but is there away to transfer my level to another account so i can play in this kick ass server!! any help much appritiated!

ltzero

Ok will the name i use in your server is ltzero and my account name is [email protected] im currently trying to see if steam is gonna make me buy all my games again cause of this bs this is what i get for lending my account out i guess but i think im gonna just make a new account and then ill get back with you Wooty thanks alot for you help i look forward to playin in your server soon.

ltzero

yes, you do have to buy all the games again. i guess you wont be lending your account to anyone anymore :p

Everyone who gets VAC banned always says that they never hacked or that they lended their accounts to a friend...

I was banned once... I activated a OGC hack to kill some hacking idiots that was annoying me. i got banned...

My own fault *_*... Was like 3 years ago tho, and the account works now *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back