Steam Inventory?

Cyrusdexter

I recently started the steam christmas giveaway thing, and I clicked the button that starts it and is supposed to give you a gift. I then got an alert that said I had new items in my inventory. So I went to my inventory, and it said it was empty. It also said my TF2 inventory was empty, which can't be right because I should have about 60 items. So my question is, Whaa?
(I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, sorry if it isn't)
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm not sure what happened, but today it's working right.

Do you mean the giveaway where you click the game and are entered to win?
It is just an entry, they don't give you the prize, unless you win.

Do you mean the giveaway where you click the game and are entered to win?
It is just an entry, they don't give you the prize, unless you win.
If you're referring to the Daily Deals, that's not it. I'm talking about the special steam Christmas thing that just started today.

Oh, I havn't gone to steam yet today, I shall when I head home. Ill get back to you on that later then.

Speaking of the inventory...
steam.png

When did I get Borderlands and Portal 2 as gifts I can send? o.O
I was thinking maybe somehow I won one of those wishlist giveaway things, but supposedly you get an email about that, which I didn't.
But both of these games were part of that, did I really win out of 10 people twice? @_o

Speaking of the inventory...
View attachment 80866
When did I get Borderlands and Portal 2 as gifts I can send? o.O
I was thinking maybe somehow I won one of those wishlist giveaway things, but supposedly you get an email about that, which I didn't.
But both of these games were part of that, did I really win out of 10 people twice? @_o
:nope:
You got 10 games if you won.
Steam said:
Every Day 10 people get 10 games!

Back