Steam trading cards

Ekgladiator

Hullo and welcome to the official thread about steam trading cards! Here we will be talking about the newest feature being added to steam profiles and having a general discussion about it!

Background: The steam trading card beta is a new feature which aims to overhaul the way steam profiles are handled whilst giving you more things to earn. The core concept is that you earn cards by playing compatible games (more are currently being added) and these cards can be crafted into badges. These badges can then be featured on your profile along with your current "level" and with your current achievements. The badges will also earn you a random emotion to use in chat, a random background to use with your profile, a discount for a game, and 100 xp.

• Current games support Steam trading cards:
    • Borderlands 2
    • CS:GO
    • Don't Starve
    • Dota 2
    • Half-Life 2
    • Portal 2
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • Sanctum 2
    • Go Home Dinosaurs!
    • Triple Town
    • Cubemen 2
    • Monster Loves You!
    • Really Big Sky
    • Faerie Solitaire
    • BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2

If you looking for the main site click here!
If you are looking for more information click here!
Future link to future steam trading card trading thread here!
Future link to request an invite thread here!

To start things off I have 2 beta keys to give away. ( I already gave one to my best friend :D) If you are not lucky enough to get an invite right now fear not! Go to the steam trading cards site and sign up for the group ( it will take a few days to get the actual invites ) and then you too can participate in the beta!

If you still have that key, I would like to have one Ek.
first key claimed!!!! one key remaining ( I am too damn lazy to do a give-a-way) lol

I got one of a friend, and I really like the profile layout :D
yes indeed I really like the new look it gives my profile and I can't wait to unlock more stuff!

I will probably shoot to do the borderlands 2 stuff first just because I'm in the process of playing it.

I call dibs on the last key.
hahaha fair enough first to claim it gets it sooo :D ( I think I have to add you first ) (also if I don't do it today it is because I left for work)

Also if you sign up for the group it will give you 3 keys as well so if other people want to spread this around the community then go ahead!

I've got an extra scout and soldier card. Add me if you have demo, engi, medic, spy, or heavy.

So keeby I just sent your key (sorry was lifeguarding)

also I'm very happy to see this thread taking off lol this is like my second t9k thread soo yea!

I got 2 extra keys if anyone wants them
NOTE: I can't send them straight away, as I don't have access to Steam right now.

Back