Steelseries Siberia V2

Dr_LASR

Just got these bad boys for xmas, and opinions in them, good, bad, ok? I personally have the solid black ones.

got any picks? i'm personally gonna go with corsair or turtle beach for mine :)
Turtle beach is overpriced, Corsair makes some wuality products. I bought my RAM and PSU from that brans as I feel they are trustable. Their Vengeance headsets are pretty nice.

yea, so far i got psu, ssd, ram from corsair, gonna get water cooler from them too.. even my gaming mouse is a corsair :D
and i'll also get one of their gaming keyboards :cool:

yea, so far i got psu, ssd, ram from corsair, gonna get water cooler from them too.. even my gaming mouse is a corsair :D
and i'll also get one of their gaming keyboards :cool:
I just got my H60 from Corsair today. I'm going to replace my Hyper 212 PLUS with it hoping I can break 4 Ghz with my i7 2600K. I use Razer Keyboards and mice. They just look awesome.

sweet :)
I got M60 mouse
hx1050 psu
vengeance 4x4gb ram
force series 3 128gb ssd

gonna get:
their top of the line headset
k60 keyboard
h100 cooler

gonna get an Asus Matrix gtx580 and gonna swap my CM storm scout case for another bigger one cause that new vid card wont fit lol.. even if case is new -.-

I also got a WD Caviar black 1tb, mobo is a Asus RoG crosshair V and cpu is a AMD 1100t black edition

sweet :)
I got M60 mouse
hx1050 psu
vengeance 4x4gb ram
force series 3 128gb ssd

gonna get:
their top of the line headset
k60 keyboard
h100 cooler

gonna get an Asus Matrix gtx580 and gonna swap my CM storm scout case for another bigger one cause that new vid card wont fit lol.. even if case is new -.-

I also got a WD Caviar black 1tb, mobo is a Asus RoG crosshair V and cpu is a AMD 1100t black edition
Why do you need 16Gb RAM? Also, I never buy AMD CPUs because I want to egt the most out if every core in my proccesor. Also, I managed to fit a MSI Twin Frozr III 6950 into a HAF 922. ANyways, If you get a bigger case, buy the thermaltake Level10GT. Gigantic, Headphone stand, and prue awesomeness bundled into one. Also, I think my old Deathadder that I've had for awhile is on it's last legs. It's been acting funny since it flew through my drywall.

i was planning either the CM Storm Trooper, CM Haf X, CM Haf 922 or that antec lanboy one..
i went for amd, just cause i like amd :D

i was planning either the CM Storm Trooper, CM Haf X, CM Haf 922 or that antec lanboy one..
i went for amd, just cause i like amd :D
I was helping my friend with the Lanboy, it is probably smaller than your current case, and it's so flimsy, it came in all cracked and smashed up and Antec refused his RMA request.

I'm getting right from a local store, so i can inspect before i pay ;)
but all in all, it has good aspects an high air flow if you use all 15 fan slots lol

I'm getting right from a local store, so i can inspect before i pay ;)
but all in all, it has good aspects an high air flow if you use all 15 fan slots lol
I would get the HAF X if I were you. It has almost equal airflow and you will have absolutely no trouble. I love the NZXT Phantom but 124$ for a case was a bit too much.

I personally use a pair of Siberia v1's and I know Tommy uses a pair of v2's. I love them. I am still on my first pair, they are fantastic. They might not be audiophile quality sound, but they are fantastic for gaming, super comfy for long periods of time, and don't bunch up on your ears, or give you the compression headache from being too tight on the area around your ears.

Back