• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Still Here

Cheese7710

I noticed there hasn't been a blog here since my last two that I had made, and decided it was time for a new one. I have been feeling pretty sad lately due to the fact that it has been so quiet here, and I know I don't talk here all that often anymore. However, I want to take this moment to say that I have never left. In fact, I still keep Team9000 as my homepage so I will always be close to the fellow members here.

Obviously this site is still up, and I know that I am not the only one here who still checks in now and again. I know that we are much fewer in numbers than before,but we are still here. We are goofy, crude, and fun, but we also have each other's backs. We have intellectual debates while posting YouTube Poops.

If you have anything you would like to add here, then I would like to propose a little challenge. Please, post a blog or make a forum or even just leave a comment about your T9K experiences and about the friends and connections you have made here. I would like to see who is all still here.

What's going on with Launch and is there a chance that you can add the ability to add your own gamemode?

yes the discord is the place to be, it isn't nearly as active as mumble used to be but small group still hangs out. I think that a lot of people found other places to go honestly. but the spirit of the site will always live on

I still come here every few moths to see if there is still life or pockets of people appearing, and it gives me a bit of hope that maybe someday, we come back to form a beautiful community as we've had in the past, and if that's not the case, at least we can reminisce what once was a beautiful time in our lives. I'm happy to see people hop on every now and then with the same intentions

I just happened by... I thank you folks for sticking to it this long. Sorry I was gone for six long years...

Back