• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Stress, Hope, Love, and Confidence

Cheese7710

*The Following is a true story that follows the events that happened here.

College is just starting. My fears had to be faced. I walked into class, nervous and somewhat unready. But to my surprise, I actually enjoy it for the most part. I also recently got a job at a local Rexco, giving me a happy beginning to the schoolyear.

However, things aren't as happy as they seem.Balancing Home, School, and work is very stressful. Plus, I want to see the love of my life almost every day, but I keep getting caught up in my responsibilities. I often find myself questioning if these responsibilities were too much.

But when I see the look in my lover's eyes, her smiling face, It makes it all worthwhile. I WILL better myself with these responsibilities. I even may become a pharmacy tech I hear, which is really decently high-paying. So I must not give up! I must go forward!

As I was making deliveries today, Another old flame came back, a friend long lost...Danielle. I know I had deliveries to do, but I had to ask her to tell Bella, my best friend that disappeared from my life in an instant, that I said hello and that I would like to talk to her again. I was given the opportunity that, several months ago, I had lost and fell into despair.

Now I stand stronger than ever, ready to face college head-on, to work hard and try to reach the goal of a pharmacy-tech, and to regain my lost friends. Nothing will stop me. I must move forward or be swept away by the winds of time.

For those who read this, I want to thank you for your time. I know simple life stories aren't always the best reads, but when I spill my thoughts out, I feel reinvigorated, ready to do anything.

I am very content to see you're making your way towards the future in light. Let nothing stop you and continue pushing forward and achieve your goals and dreams. Your attitude and the way that you feel confident about life in college and all by placing yourself out there will not go without reward. Best of luck to you dude and strive for all that you can :)

Back