• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Sort-Of-Ultra-Hardcore Tournament

It'll be a pretty long night for me.
I'll have to be up at 6am to actually come online at 2pm central in USA.
That's some damn dedication.
I'm still onboard for now, it all rests upon the capabilities of my Internet on the day and if it's going to be nice and let me play. If not, then I probably won't be able to turn up.
Hardcore gaming!! yay!! :Y

oh damn this saturday hmm? i think ill have to take my laptop to work then and try to attend, forgot that i was scheduled this weekend

So here's the plan: tomorrow at 1:30 pm central time I'll start the server on the port that my regular server uses. Just use sttheo.no-ip.biz to connect. Everyone will be invulnerable and stuck inside a bedrock room until 2:00, when they will be teleported to their various bases. The crystals won't be able to detonate for an hour, so you can focus on building your defenses. At 3:00 pm, I will disable the invulnerability of the crystals. Remember that these explode when you hit them, so unless you're heroically sacrificing yourself for your team, use a bow. WorldGuard will prevent building anything above or below the crystal. If you can't get in, that means that I didn't use the right name for whitelisting you, so tell me on the thread as soon as possible.

I'll try to join any team willing to have me if tere's a slot and if I can wake up early tomorrow.

Gamertag: Cheese7710

So here's the plan: tomorrow at 1:30 pm central time I'll start the server on the port that my regular server uses. Just use sttheo.no-ip.biz to connect. Everyone will be invulnerable and stuck inside a bedrock room until 2:00, when they will be teleported to their various bases. The crystals won't be able to detonate for an hour, so you can focus on building your defenses. At 3:00 pm, I will disable the invulnerability of the crystals. Remember that these explode when you hit them, so unless you're heroically sacrificing yourself for your team, use a bow. WorldGuard will prevent building anything above or below the crystal. If you can't get in, that means that I didn't use the right name for whitelisting you, so tell me on the thread as soon as possible.
Erm. What server will this be on?

Erm. What server will this be on?
sttheo.no-ip.biz

In other news, there won't be a whitelist, because we'll have a spectator mode. Anyone in spectator mode will have creative mode and night vision, but won't be able to build, get items from the creative inventory screen, pick up items, interact with anything, or damage anything (including detonating a crystal).

Alright, I created a room for Team Moyasu in mumble.

Currently, I'm the only one online(from my team), which is worrying. :eek:

Btw, The Box like the box you get stuck in for 30 minutes b4 the game is awaiting team players, there's also like 12-13 minutes left inside this Box.

It would appear RedBox can't make it. I have a spare slot for someone else if she doesn't show up before the crystals can be broken.

Anaxo and sobafoc01, as well as anyone else who dies, will be allowed to reenter the server as spectators if the rest of their team dies.

Back