Suddenly...

NewspaperCrane

Your house is on fire. You only have time to grab three things besides what you normally carry on you (clothes, keys, phone, etc.) What do you grab and why?

(Please note: the fire was started by your mortal enemy and extreme pyromaniac Billy Joel)

You know he's going to claim he didn't start the fire, and that it was always burning since the world's been turning. He's pulled that out on me more than once.

1. My baby. He's my baby.
2. My wife. She's my wife.
3. Toss up between network drive and portable safe. Probably leaning towards the safe since the network drive is backed-up on a cloud.

Jump out my window with my monitor, computer, and a bag of Doritos chips and hope me and the computer survive.

I'll take one Billy Joel outta my burning house and into court.

Sue his ass.

Sure he'll be back, with a vengeance. But by then I'll take out security footage, cigar and a revolver and walk his ass back into court with style.

In the end, I'll take out my pet, external hard drive with incriminating evidence that may or may not be destroyed in the fire, and probably the most expensive wine in the house to celebrate with Mr Billy Joel, because I bought up so much fire insurance that I'll probably get triple the amount loss in the fire. Insurance fraud becomes a nay-nay when Billy Joel was found somewhere in the premises, but there isn't enough evidence now to incriminate him, and my cartel for illegal substances gets busted by Joel because he seized said incriminating evidence. The banks froze my account indefinitely until I walk into court, but I won't do so until Billy get whats coming to him....

Well I'm gonna grab my...

-My Xbox... Leave no console behind...

-My Halo collection... This is what I live for lol

-I would strap a bunch of my firearms to my dog and send him out the door while I carried the rest of 'em and I'd put the ammo on a dolly and wheel it outside.

Oh and yea... I'd find my good friend Billy and put a few .460s in his chest ;)

I would grab...

Laptop... And... Um... Just THREE things?!

Update: I would grab the fire and kick its ass out of my house!

My computer tower and monitors -- its worth more than both my cars
laptop - Asus G74. nuf said
Computer chair - shopped for it for 2 weeks.

On an unrelated note, my house has caught on fire before, about 8 years ago. It was also the night my gas heating got punctured and started to leak flammable gas right next to the fire....

Yea, it wasn't fabulous. But luckily nothing exploded, just lost a huge amounts of old work files.

EDIT: Why did I say this is unrelated? I'l pretty sure this is fairly damn related.

My house is obsidian. It doesn't burn.
131.png

Your house is on fire. You only have time to grab three things besides what you normally carry on you (clothes, keys, phone, etc.) What do you grab and why?

(Please note: the fire was started by your mortal enemy and extreme pyromaniac Billy Joel)
I'd grab
-My house
-A teleporter
-A bank
and move to the artic where the fire will die

Back