• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Suggestion for Threads

Do you like the Idea? xDD

• Total voters

Vutpa

What I miss is, when I create a poll, that other people cannot make a answer themselves. Like, when I forget something that other people can give their own answers. Just a suggestion :)

Then you would get tons of people just putting in random things, just to troll that poll.

A fix would be if you have to confirm it to be put in. It might be too difficult with limited tech, but I don't know that much about what websites can and can't do....

Well, haven't thought about that.
But i know T9K community a little bit and I cant think of anybody who should do that...

Yeah, me too, thats why I asked : )

Then you would get tons of people just putting in random things, just to troll that poll.

A fix would be if you have to confirm it to be put in. It might be too difficult with limited tech, but I don't know that much about what websites can and can't do....
I disagree, most of the trolls always seem to be in the Minecraft Classic section somewhere, it would be unusual for them to venture to Other, Off Topic, Website Suggestions ect. It could work, but I know someones going to screw it up.

Well, haven't thought about that.
But i know T9K community a little bit and I cant think of anybody who should do that...

Yeah, me too, thats why I asked : )

I would probably add my own answer to polls about 99.5% of the time if we could do that. Compared to others on here, I'm practically a neutered lamb when it comes to trolling. Thar be trolls here...

This is kinda redundant... if anyone wanted to add another option that isn't in the poll. They should just comment instead.

Back