Summer 2014

crafteroftemines

Basically, to discuss how everyone's summer has been going.

Mine, pretty good, went to Arkansas last week and saw this beauty.

o-ANTIRACIST-IS-A-CODE-WORD-FOR-ANTIWHITE-SIGN-570.jpg

And it was at that time, I knew, I was in the South.

Got a pretty good paying job.
All signed up for college classes.

And also, that sign definitely has some truth to it. I would just make it "Anti - White Male"

Watched a shit ton movies.

18b149286ca6f2920e017bd5d2ffcbf5.jpg

^ This being my favorite
(Probably one of my favorite movies of all time now)

Got a shit ton of games, and hung out with a couple of friends for basically the entire summer.

Here's a list of the games (and other interesting info):
gaems.png

Watched a shit ton movies.

18b149286ca6f2920e017bd5d2ffcbf5.jpg

^ This being my favorite
(Probably one of my favorite movies of all time now)
Oh my god. I was just talking about this on survival!
Hands down, best film I've seen in a while! Absolutely awesome. Hoping for a second one out soon. The soundtrack though! :D

Oh my god. I was just talking about this on survival!
Hands down, best film I've seen in a while! Absolutely awesome. Hoping for a second one out soon. The soundtrack though! :D
First thing I did when I got home was Google all the songs on the Awesome Mix Vol. 1 and downloaded all of them. Also Star Lord was my ideal main character for anything!

First day of school today.

Crafter: I hate you for making this thread today of all days.

Die pls

I watched entire seasons of shows and made mini figurines of anime characters that I *hopefully* plan to sell.

And also I became the best cook a teenager can be.

Your steam account lists how much you have spent? @_o
I wonder if they hide it once you pass a certain threshold.
I was wondering that too. I can't get it to show on mine.

My summer: Had a child. Child has recently discovered she is particularly amused by the creeper cardboard head on my wall. This amuses mother of said child to no end. I'm slightly disappointed she didn't go after the enderman, but I guess that's to be expected. No bright colours.

My summer: Had a child. Child has recently discovered she is particularly amused by the creeper cardboard head on my wall. This amuses mother of said child to no end. I'm slightly disappointed she didn't go after the enderman, but I guess that's to be expected. No bright colours.

Congratulations on becoming a father.

I've been engaging in Procrastination 101.

Oh lordy, they allowed you to spawn? Uh, congrats! Fatherhood is a wonderful thing. Especially wonderful when your child is asleep, or at daycare, or out shopping with his mother. Those times...those are the most memorable. Mostly because they happen so infrequently...

I kid! Just hearing my little moonpuppy yelling "DADDY!" when I come in the house, or when he says "I wuv oo" when going to bed make my tiny grinch-like heart grow two sizes too big. Enjoy the time when your child is so young. When s/he is two, you'll have a hard time remembering when s/he was just a sleeing, eating, pooping organism of absolute adorable cuteness.

My summer was spent working, with bits of travelling, nothing spectacular. I did breed my very first shiny Pokemon on my own. That is a major accomplishment considering I've been playing since I was 15 or so. Wow am I old.

Back