'sup

Ohai
I'm T9k's resident Belgian music producer and gamer
For sake of publicity, here's my Soundcloud
There's my life story
Turtles
Nice to meet you. Interesting hobbies you have there. Why for the turtles? Where did this ohai business start? >_<
Sonic the gam3 and sonic the owner of team9000. Mumble is basically a voip service. Team9000 hosts its own server.
Ah, okay. Is mumble like vent? I've never heard of mumble before. Will probably have to mess with it sometime.

Nice to meet you. Interesting hobbies you have there. Why for the turtles? Where did this ohai business start? >_<

Ah, okay. Is mumble like vent? I've never heard of mumble before. Will probably have to mess with it sometime.
1) Turtles are cool
2)
3) Mumble is quite like vent indeed

Welcome to the community! Clearly we're having issues with some trolls right now, but if you ignore them...they don't go away...

In any case, I hope this helps:

hello_non-animated_08.gif

EDIT: I just noticed that bear is holding a 3.5" floppy. Obligatory giggity, and, that's so badass.

1) Turtles are cool
2)
3) Mumble is quite like vent indeed
My brother and I had a turtle once, when we were little kids. Really it was my brothers. It died. It was cool until he died though.
That video...is different. I don't know a lot of the games on it. The ones I do know most of them I never played. The first and only nintendo system we ever got was an N64. Only reason I got it was for Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap. My brother was sega everything. It took me years to get a PS2.

Welcome to the community! Clearly we're having issues with some trolls right now, but if you ignore them...they don't go away...

In any case, I hope this helps:

hello_non-animated_08.gif

EDIT: I just noticed that bear is holding a 3.5" floppy. Obligatory giggity, and, that's so badass.

Trolls are trolls...they do trolly things. They don't really bother me so they can be trolls all they want. That bear is pretty cool though. We still have some of those disks that we keep finding randomly. When we moved back into my parents house and were cleaning out a room for me and my fiance to have we ran across a lot of games that used them. Some used floppies and diskettes.
Also, I enjoy your avatar. Ministry of Silly Walks?

Hello and welcome to the forums, hope to see you somewhere outside of the "Random" subforums :D

Where did this ohai business start? >_<
Ohai is kind of like the Team9000 typical greeting. If someone joins a game, most people just say "Ohai." It's like a combination of "Oh gee it looks like you are online" and "Hi." The A come from the secret hidden word which is Armadillo.

Hello and welcome to the forums, hope to see you somewhere outside of the "Random" subforums :D
Probably won't. :/ Hello though and thank you.

Ohai is kind of like the Team9000 typical greeting. If someone joins a game, most people just say "Ohai." It's like a combination of "Oh gee it looks like you are online" and "Hi." The A come from the secret hidden word which is Armadillo.
I see. Would it be horrible of me if I never said it?

I see. Would it be horrible of me if I never said it?
Yes.

And seeing as Woot surrepticiously deleted my post welcoming you to Team9000, here you go.

I'm Vorsprung.
Some think I'm clinically insane.
Sure.
I'm a Pyro.
I'm Australian; we own this shit.
Call me Vor if you like. I also go by 'best person in the world' (just don't tell Woot).

Welcome to Team9000!

Yes.

And seeing as Woot surrepticiously deleted my post welcoming you to Team9000, here you go.

I'm Vorsprung.
Some think I'm clinically insane.
Sure.
I'm a Pyro.
I'm Australian; we own this shit.
Call me Vor if you like. I also go by 'best person in the world' (just don't tell Woot).

Welcome to Team9000!

Bleh...oh well. Guess it doesn't matter anyway. I have yet to say it and probably won't anytime soon.

Yeah, I noticed he deleted it. I don't remember what all it said though. Thank you for the welcome. Nice to meet you Vor. It's all good.

Welcome. Glad to have a new member here. Sounds like you and moondoggy are going to be goods friends. Thats good as he is usually never plays any games with anyone and just kind of sticks to minecraft classic. Maybe you can break him out of that shell for us. :trollface:

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
(And then the little 'Science rules')
Yes, we have to watch him in Science like another million people around the world.

By the way:
I'm Vincent2128. I go by the aliases of Vincent, Vince, Vin, Creepercent, Vincreeper, whatever.
I like creepers. My skin is a creeper.
I suppose you could call me a reformed and rehabilitated creeper.
I don't really care, so long as you don't make me explode.
Like t7seven7t did when he called me Vinnie.

Welcome. Glad to have a new member here. Sounds like you and moondoggy are going to be goods friends. Thats good as he is usually never plays any games with anyone and just kind of sticks to minecraft classic. Maybe you can break him out of that shell for us. :trollface:

I don't know how well that would go. Nothing wrong with minecraft classic.

Welcome! I believe you know me.
I go by the name of ... Kay-ceh
*puts on sunglasses

That made me lol

Of course I know you. A flailed hello right back, Kay-ceh.

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
(And then the little 'Science rules')
Yes, we have to watch him in Science like another million people around the world.

By the way:
I'm Vincent2128. I go by the aliases of Vincent, Vince, Vin, Creepercent, Vincreeper, whatever.
I like creepers. My skin is a creeper.
I suppose you could call me a reformed and rehabilitated creeper.
I don't really care, so long as you don't make me explode.
Like t7seven7t did when he called me Vinnie.

Okie dokies, Vin the creeper obsessed. :thumbsup:
I never watched Bill Nye at school. I watched the show after I got home from school with my dad. I want all the episodes.

Also, How did you know what my favorite song is! :D

Back