'sup

Hi there Coul! How's it going? I'm Pok3monrocks (my usual IGN). I'm glad we have another person on team9000! :D
Let the facepalms begin. >:3

Hi there Coul! How's it going? I'm Pok3monrocks (my usual IGN). I'm glad we have another person on team9000! :D
Let the facepalms begin. >:3

Hello there pok3monrocks, nice to meet you. :) It goes well. I have a lot of ingame names. This is just the one I happened to use for minecraft. Yay for more people! :D

Haven't facepalmed because of the community or the community in the games. A lot of lawls have been had from the poor little guests in classic though. I am enjoying myself so far. Been playing too much survival. Need more facetime in classic.

Wait...you facetime? Is that a replacement for facepalm?
:facetime:

No no, Facetime - It basically means being there and being seen. Although mostly used outside of message boards, chat rooms, games, etc. Being that the person if there to see face to face. I'm using it in the sense that I am actually on the classic server to be seen and assist where required an needed. I've been spending a lot of time on the survival server with friends and so forth. Haven't been on the classic side of things unless the survival server has gone down or is having a lot of issues.

Basically I was just meaning that I need to spend a little time on the classic server doing my job as a builder and helping people out. :D

No no, Facetime - It basically means being there and being seen. Although mostly used outside of message boards, chat rooms, games, etc. Being that the person if there to see face to face. I'm using it in the sense that I am actually on the classic server to be seen and assist where required an needed. I've been spending a lot of time on the survival server with friends and so forth. Haven't been on the classic side of things unless the survival server has gone down or is having a lot of issues.

Basically I was just meaning that I need to spend a little time on the classic server doing my job as a builder and helping people out. :D
I was making a troll joke. :facetime:

Back