• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

super smash brawl

sneakyferret

i cannot wait for that game its one of the main reasons i got a Wii. I like the new stuff they added and also the ability to use The Nintendo WiFi to play against people against the world i cannot wait smash bros melee was alsome with its multiplayer and now it will be better since you will never have to worry about having noone to play against unless you do not have Wifi or anyway to connect ur wii to the internet (if u have a wii) then that sucks for u but i have all that stuff and i cannot wait biggrin.gif
the people who created the game made a website and is updating it every week
so far they did not show us all the characters but they did show us the new characters and the new stages
here is the site http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
12/5/07 is the date when it comes out 2 months but i just cannot wait im so impatient lol

IS IT OUT YET IS IT OUT YET IS IT O-

*Reads title post*

Oh s*** man you got my hopes up! When this game comes out IT WILL ROCK!!11

HHHHHHHAHAHAH!! HAA HAAHA!!! OH MY GOD THEY CAN'T BE FOR ****IN REAL I SWEAR I saw this on the site man. This is the second worst joke since Mario & Sonic at the olympics man...Sonic is a playable character! I swear it's on the main site dudes just look for yourself. They even have a f***in movie THIS IS NOT A JOKE AHAHAH

I AM SO posting this on the SST clan forums....

OMG ALL MY WISHES HAVE COME TRUE :D
they finally added sonic to the group FINALLY lol im so happy pikachu kirby pokemon trainer and sonic are gonna be my favorite characters

Back