Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Codes

amaterasu

Most of you should know what this game is. If not, I suggest you buy it. It's a REALLY good game. So here, as you may assume from the title, you post the code that others can use to make friends with you. Also, DO NOT post some random guy's code in place of yours. So...post!

That was a nice game, but no one seems to be interested. Maybe it is a little old...
I used to play SSBB 2-3 years ago... I used to play online. I'm afraid of lags because I'm European, I actually haven't tried to play with American players yet.
And I love Jigglypuff too.

I really damn liked the game, but haven't touched it since more than a year now. Reason: Playing it alone isn't much fun, friends who came by to play it don't have the time to come over anymore and playing online wasn't fun anymore since random search is senseless since there's noone around or it lags like hell and added friends also didn't come online anymore or just didn't have the time. And also as Chacalx69 said, if online gaming is getting active or is again, I'm worried about lags.

Anyway, if there are enough intrested guys around here I wouldn't mind starting to play again and try out.

I hadn't touched it in forever until my school started using it as part of a fundraiser. I've been looking for people to play on Wi-Fi with. I'll post my code here in a bit.

I usually play Sonic, Lucas, Falco, and Pokemon Trainer. Mostly Sonic, though.

EDIT: Code is 5198-2154-6983.

In my opinion, Sonic is rather cheap. He's fast, he's annoying mainly because of his taunts.
Yes, he's fast, but he doesn't have any very good finishing moves. He's good at racking up damage, but not at knocking your opponent off.

Oh, and...

YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP YOU'RE TOO SLOW COME ON STEP IT UP

lol If my wii wasnt at home Id totally show you my mains (I used to play with competitive players in a brawl clan on a different forum, however I fear most of my skill went down the drain :p)

edit: just in case i'm actually able (and want to) play, here is my friend code (copypasta from old clan)
Gamer4life: Nickname - G4L | Brawl Friend Code - 2234-9475-2807
Mains: Mario, pit, wolf, ike, and lucario
Secondaries: mr. game and watch, captian falcon, and pikachu

lol If my wii wasnt at home Id totally show you my mains (I used to play with competitive players in a brawl clan on a different forum, however I fear most of my skill went down the drain :p)

edit: just in case i'm actually able (and want to) play, here is my friend code (copypasta from old clan)
Gamer4life: Nickname - G4L | Brawl Friend Code - 2234-9475-2807
Mains: Mario, pit, wolf, ike, and lucario
Secondaries: mr. game and watch, captian falcon, and pikachu

I agree with every single one of your characters except Pit. I know that if he is mastered, most of his moves won't be spammed, but he really is spammy no matter what.

Also, should we organize some sort of game night? So we can all get back into it?

Back