Super Smash Bros Clan

Ekgladiator

CbUQdzp.png

Welcome, one and all, to the Super Smash Brothers Brawl Clan! For those who do not know me, I am Ekgladiator. I enjoy Super Smash Brothers, and by you reading this, I can guess that you do as well. This clan will be a haven for Super Smash Brothers players. Feel free to join and talk about anything here. We are all (hopefully) friendly people. Come on in, find a new friend or two, and enjoy a good game of Super Smash Brothers!

Rules

Obviously, all of the forum's general rules apply. Breaking them is not tolerated, and as a clan member it is your responsibility to follow them.

Rule 1: Be respectful of others. As should be the case in life, treat others as you would like them to treat you. No one likes being insulted.
  • Subset to Rule 1: Bragging of any kind will not be tolerated. If you beat someone in a game, don't go about rubbing it in and trash talking them. That is just impolite and not becoming of any person.

Rule 2: Obviously, you joined for a reason. Please try to be active, and if you know that you will be away for an extended period, politely informing everyone would be a kind thing to do. We may miss you and worry about where you went!

Rule 3: This is a clan made strictly for fun. Although we can get competitive, always remember that Super Smash Brothers is a game, and as such it is meant to be enjoyed. If you feel that you cannot enjoy the game, we'd prefer you not post. That is not to say that we don't enjoy friendly competition. Just try to contain yourself. This is a game. Don't let your ego take control and make you say or do things you will regret.

Application

So you have read the rules and decided that this is the clan for you. "How do I apply to this great institution?" you wonder to yourself. Fret not, young one, for that is precisely what this section is for! Simply copy the application and fill it in!

This is mostly self-explanatory. Username is your Team9000 name. Nickname is your nickname in Smash. Friend code is the code used to meet them on the Nintendo Network. if you have a 3ds put your 3ds friend code there. if you have a WiiU put your Wiiu friend code there. If you have both put both friend codes there. Your play style refers to whether you like items or not. Casual means yes to items, competitive means no.

Code:
[b]Username[/b]: Nickname - [Insert here] | Play Style: Casual, Competitive or both?
[u]3DS friend code[/u]: - [Insert here]
[u]WiiU friend code[/u]: - [Insert here]

if you need to add any info please resubmit your Application so I can update the list.

Clan Roster

This is a list of all of the members in our fine clan.

Clan Leader: Ekgladiator: Nickname -Gladiator | Play Style: Competitive
3DS Friend Code: - 4957-3431-5283

Special Regards:
Joey - Official Clan Tournament Organizer
Phoenix118 - Orginial Clan Maker

The others:

BenTheWis: Nickname - [Ben Wizard] | Play Style: Both
3DS friend code: - 2079-7997-5589

Flaunty: Nickname - Flaunty | Play Style: Both
3DS friend code: - 3153-4251-5999

Joey: Nickname - Joey |Play Style: Competitive
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9568-4629

KairosDialga: Nickname - April | Play Style: Both
3DS friend code: - 1650-2019-6782

Lukeperson6: Nickname - SpiderJoe | Play Style: both
3DS friend code: - [5257-8961-3838]

Learn to Play:

Do you wish to know how to play Brawl better than you currently can? If so, then good for you! It will take you a lot of practice, but with time you will get there. Everyone has to start somewhere. No one just begins and is instantly the best.

Check out http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page for many things Smash Brothers related.

If you have specific things to look up, such as a characters moves or how to better use a specific character, I encourage you to visit http://www.smashboards.com/index.php and look around. I guarantee that you will learn something!

If you want tutoring feel free to ask any member of the clan and if they have time they can provide a 1-1 to help with you smashing skills.

Now lets get to smashing!!!!!

Tournaments:

When a tournament comes around, information about it will be posted here. Keep on the lookout for information!

Clan News:

All news related to the clan will be posted here. The news can be practically anything. Check here from time to time to stay updated. News will be mentioned in future posts, but it will inevitably end up here.

KairosDialga: Nickname - April | Play Style: Both
3DS friend code: - 1650-2019-6782

I don't have a Wii-U yet, though I do have plans to get one around Christmas. (along with the Wii-U version of the game already preordered)

BTW, when you mentioned in the other thread about when people are most available for tournaments, I'll just say that my availability is always up in the air. I don't know my work schedule for the next week until practically at the end of the week, and my shifts that I work constantly change as well. (one day I may be working an opening shift of 5-1, the next I may be doing 9-5. Sometimes I've even done as late as 12-8 as well, but they never have be close at the least)

BenTheWis: Nickname - [Ben Wizard] | Play Style: Both
3DS friend code: - [2079-7997-5589]

No Wii-U.

Love this game.

I haven't gotten that far yet on the challenge panels, but I haven't logged in that much time in the game so far. (Not looking at the guide because I'll prolly do it all through the in-game hints.

Though I've mostly been slowly working through classic mode with all the characters first (which is what I always end up doing first in each of the games) with a few practice matches with my main just to keep from ol' Marthy from getting rusty. (and trying prospective backups from time to time as well.)

Streetpasses aren't going to be much of a problem for me really, considering that I usually get quite a few at work, though.

Lukeperson6: Nickname - [(Don't laugh.) SpiderJoe] | Play Style: A little bit of both. I like getting into meta games for stuff, but I'm not sure if I can keep up with the meta and play for fun. Besides, thats my main reason for playing. Fun. This is a fun game, I like leaving it at that.
WiiU friend code: - [lolnope]

I haven't gotten that far yet on the challenge panels, but I haven't logged in that much time in the game so far. (Not looking at the guide because I'll prolly do it all through the in-game hints.

Though I've mostly been slowly working through classic mode with all the characters first (which is what I always end up doing first in each of the games) with a few practice matches with my main just to keep from ol' Marthy from getting rusty. (and trying prospective backups from time to time as well.)

Streetpasses aren't going to be much of a problem for me really, considering that I usually get quite a few at work, though.
I wish I got street passes at all, and the one I might get in a blue moon doesn't even smash. like da fuq.

Lukeperson6: Nickname - [(Don't laugh.) SpiderJoe] | Play Style: A little bit of both. I like getting into meta games for stuff, but I'm not sure if I can keep up with the meta and play for fun. Besides, thats my main reason for playing. Fun. This is a fun game, I like leaving it at that.
WiiU friend code: - [lolnope]

so far I have added everyone who has applied. if you get a chance add me on skype (ekgladiator) and i will add you to the group. I was gonna use mumble butttttttt so far skype seems Favorited

Back