• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K Blog, Pt. 9

Mightythedj23

After traversing the wastelands for what seemed like eons, I finally reached land, but only the very outskirts of Alliance Territory. If anything, I was in the western end, thousands of kilometres from Sebastian, and if memory served, I landed in the forest city known as Lushygreens.

Things seemed to have changes since I was banished; namely the town was abandoned. I couldn't find a single soul, regardless of rank, anywhere in the city. Another unusual aspect of the town is that it was barren. Not just in people, but in forest; as if someone carved through the town. The odd thing was, was that they were clean cuts along certain areas, not jagged edges left from mining. It was as if someone got lucky in mining, but that didn't make sense, given parts of buildings were missing.

Someone knew what they were doing.

It couldn't have been the Northern Raiders, this isn't what they do. They attack by foot, weakening their enemies, then destroy the area with their airships, and then they take any valuables. This was just destruction. Clean destruction;

Organized Chaos. And that's what frightened me.

As I walked through the town, I noticed a recurring pattern. The buildings were cut in half, or in parts, same with the surrounding areas. What happened here?

I figured my best bet would be to head to the rails station and make my way back to the central region of the Alliance, and from there I'd have to come up with something. As I drew closer to the station, I noticed it was in shambles. The outside was decimated, with stone bricks and slabs cracked, some scattered on the ground, and the redstone lamps were flickering. After fighting back the initial fear I had about going in there, I made my way to the rails depot and after some testing with minecarts, I was ready to go. As I entered my minecart, I noticed someone carved into the stone slabs.

"..I'M BACK ALLIANCE.."

A chill ran up my spine reading it. Who could this be? Who did this? Why do they hate the Alliance?

I had too many questions and I needed answers. The only place I could hopefully get answers was in the library of the ancients.

Hopefully.

Timeframe please. How long was he in the wastelands total (post banishment)?

Nice to see these back though.

Back