T9k Counter-Strike: Source Server Map List

Ozy

Staff member
Condensed version: List your favorite CS:confused: maps and game types here. Servers to come.

Full text version:
As you know, we here at Team 9000 are always trying to expand our actively participating user community. One of the ways we reach out to our potential audiences is through game servers. The Counter-Strike games (1.6 and Source) are two of the widest reaching first person shooters the online gaming scene has ever seen, and yet we are completely 'neglecting' these games and their players with our lack of servers. When questioned about this issue T9k front man Wooty was quoted as stating, "What ever, what ever, I do what I want." He then continued on to say, "Ozy, if you want a CS:confused: server put up so bad you need to make a map list and send it to me." So that is exactly what I am going to do (hopefully). But alas, I need your help. If Team 9000 was to have a CS:confused: server or two; what game type(s) and map rotation(s) should be covered? I personally would like to see a surf / fun map server, a gun game server, and normal everyday P.U.G. type server. Please input your desires here and hopefully, before you know it, the T9k CS:confused: servers will be a reality.

Back