• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9k Homepage?

Ekatski

I'm having problems with the new homepage. I see that it is like a drawing wall. I can see other users draw, but Whenever I try, the lines disappear as soon as I draw them. Halp? :eek:

I'm having problems with the new homepage. I see that it is like a drawing wall. I can see other users draw, but Whenever I try, the lines disappear as soon as I draw them. Halp? :eek:

you can see the drawings? i can't even see them; all i get is a black screen. other than that, same problem.

That happened to me, but i wasn't signed in. So are you signed in?

A poor internet connection could be the culprit, I couldn't manage to write anything during the day because that's when my home internet's the slowest. (And people wonder why I'm nocturnal most of the time...)

you can see the drawings? i can't even see them; all i get
is a black screen. other than that, same problem.

What browser are you running?

Back