T9k members future shock (?) NHK

MagicForDummies

Yes this is indeed a website for awesome gaming experiences... Just don't go overboard like this guy..

In case if you are wondering what anime it is... Its "Welcome to the NHK". Its depressing but not emo, and very insightful. Discussing about NHK is okay with me... I watched all the episodes. :p

So wait... THIS is overboard?!? Erm..... What is worse than overboard?

Oh and ROFL, LV 13000... That is over 9000! Fo' reals

Yes this is indeed a website for awesome gaming experiences... Just don't go overboard like this guy..

In case if you are wondering what anime it is... Its "Welcome to the NHK". Its depressing but not emo, and very insightful. Discussing about NHK is okay with me... I watched all the episodes. :p
Welcome to the NHK was great, it just took a little getting used to... I had no idea what to think after the first episode!:p

Welcome to the NHK was great, it just took a little getting used to... I had no idea what to think after the first episode!:p

Well it deals with alot of issues about life in Tokyo. From otakus, love, gaming, suicide, friendship, eroge and more ! the scariest part is that everyone can relate to the story.

I recommend you start watching when there's alot of time to burn. You won't be able to stop until you reach the end. Its mercifully short but worth every moment. 21 episodes.

It was this clip that made me cringe inside, cuz I could have end up like him.

Well it deals with alot of issues about life in Tokyo. From otakus, love, gaming, suicide, friendship, eroge and more ! the scariest part is that everyone can relate to the story.

I recommend you start watching when there's alot of time to burn. You won't be able to stop until you reach the end. Its mercifully short but worth every moment. 21 episodes.

It was this clip that made me cringe inside, cuz I could have end up like him.
I would hope none of us would EVER end up like him... insanely creepy:weegee:

I would hope none of us would EVER end up like him... insanely creepy:weegee:

Actually I should have said "Its a possibility i CAN end up like him". I'm not some 50 year old man... dude. We'll probably end up having these instead

virtual-reality.jpg

BHAHAHAH THAT GUY GOT NOTHING ON ME

The first video looks terrible! So, i don't watch this video again. D:

Yes, that's a serious problem with him. His bedroom looks like scrapyard and he played a lot on Playstation 2/3 :facepalm:

Back