T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Marioman543216 will now host a server for TF2 today and CS GO tomarrow.
Pass for TF2:team9000launchfrompony

Feel free, be beware that empty servers are routinely shutdown automatically. The system is designed to launch servers you are planning to "use," not ones you are trying to keep open.

Feel free, be beware that empty servers are routinely shutdown automatically. The system is designed to launch servers you are planning to "use," not ones you are trying to keep open.
Im planning to use these servers for only one day but I could have a server open for each event.

Do you know if Casey is going to be streaming the game (Nuclear Dawn)? I don't have it, but if I have the chance, I'll watch some people playing it while I tinker around with my NES and Sega Genesis.

I also don't have the game, however I would also like to take part in any of the streams and add random commentary.

Well it being Casey hosting the Nuclear Dawn game night I would suppose he would stream it. I'll still ask him to make a post here as to if he is or not :D.

~Bored

Do you know if Casey is going to be streaming the game (Nuclear Dawn)? I don't have it, but if I have the chance, I'll watch some people playing it while I tinker around with my NES and Sega Genesis.

Last I heard, Casey will be streaming this, but I also heard he will be giving away a copy of borderlands 2 and Rage. This is only what I heard, who really knows though.

:)

Updated for Nuclear Dawn game night! Hosted by Casey :).

Was some crazy racing action in Trackmania, thanks all who attended!

~Bored

Don't worry, we have Warsow gamenight tonight going on :). O yeah, and it's showing 5:00pm for me on steam events calendar >.>. Updated game info in first post.

~Bored

I will try and play tonight, but no promises. As of late, been having difficulty finding a game that can keep my attention for more than an hour that isn't Maplestory. -_-;

Back